Chapter 118: Kiss

Start from the beginning

But this bracelet was very valuable, and Shen Yue was not willing to take it off and return it to her.

Shen Miao seemed to have seen her thoughts and said with a gentle smile, "Older Sister better not return the bracelet back, since there is no logic to recover things that were gifted. One do not know if in the future there will be such a fine bracelet."

This time even Shen Wan, who was standing by the side quietly, started to have his to turn ugly. Shen Miao's words meant that Shen Wan, was unable to get such good rewards based on his own abilities. Shen Wan's career in his entire lifetime would never reach to the level of what Shen Xin had.

He made a long face and coldly glared at Shen Miao before saying to Chen Rou Qiu and Shen Yue, "Go back." Then he left without looking at Shen Miao again.

Since Shen Xin would be leaving the capital and his military power was confiscated, all those fake brotherly affections and pretences, were no longer required to be kept up. Shen Wan would never look at people without any value.

Shen Gui was also somewhat pleased as he bowed to Shen Xin, "Eldest Brother, this Younger Brother will retreat first." His appearance of brushing his sleeves and leave was somewhat arrogant. Wan YiNiang saw this and quickly pulled Shen Dong Ling to follow along, behaving like she had been for over ten years, and not because of the changes in Cai Yun Yuan.

Shen Gui was one that was unable to remain calm, since he climbed up in his career by fawning and flattering others. In terms of talent and learnings, he was incomparable to his son, Shen Yuan, in terms of temperament, he was incomparable to Shen Wan's tenacity and Shen Gui was also even heartless and lacked a sense of justice. Once he tasted a little sweetness, he would forget the pain he suffered and thus, he was not enough to be feared.

It was Shen Qiu that got angry, "What kind of people are they?"

Shen Miao smiled gently but did not answer. Temporarily putting Shen Wan and Chen Rou Qiu aside and speaking of Shen Gui's branch, within two years, Shen Yuan Bo would die due to smallpox, and since Shen Gui was already drugged by Ren Wan Yun's medication, he would definitely not be able to have anymore offspring in this lifetime. Even if he had money or women, there would not be anyone to inherit it. There were three ways to be unfilial, and having no sons was the worst. At that time Old Shen Furen would urge both sons to quickly spread out their branches, so did Chen Rou Qiu think that she could just sit back and relax?

A wicked person would be harassed by another. Leave this mess to the Shen family and let them clean themselves up.

When the matter of Shen Xin moving out to guard the Xiao Chun City reached the ears of Prince Ding, Fu Xiu Yi, Emperor Wen Hui had already approved it.

At such a time, Fu Xiu Yi naturally could not say anything more. The more one speak the more doubtful it will make others feel. It is just that to him, it was strange for Shen Xin to suddenly use this tactic. He had understood clearly that for so many years even though Shen Xin looked like a rough military person on the surface, he was not one who was impulsive. Even if he was discontented with the confiscation of the military tally, he would not submit a memorandum the next day to leave the capital.

Involuntary Fu Xiu Yi started to recall the words that Shen Yuan had warned him of.

"Your Highness must not underestimate this official's Fifth Younger Sister in the residence."

It was just that Fu Xiu Yi did not pay much attention to such a sentence at that time. Now one did not know that at this time, this drifted up in his mind. For Shen Xin to suddenly make such a decision, could it be that Shen Miao fuelled it behind the scene? But she was such a spoilt young lady that was raise delicately, so why would she take the initiative to head out to such a cold place like the Northwestern region?