Chapter 109: Leaving One's Trade

Start from the beginning

Xie Jing Xing said, "Little girl's anger is always so heavy."

Shen Miao said in a bad mood, "The questions are all asked, you are still not leaving?"

Xie Jing Xing stood up, patted his clothes and opened the window at the back with the intention to flit over it, when he suddenly thought of something and turned back. He looked at her weirdly and asked, "Almost forgot to ask you. Shen Miao, you love Pei Lang?"

Shen Miao, "..."

She did not have time to speak when she saw Xie Jing Xing looking at her with a gaze that seemed to be looking down, "Should also be of no answer." With a turn, his shadow disappeared.

"This scoun..." Shen Miao almost grinded her teeth but saw Jing Zhe knocking on the door, "Young lady, the water has began to boil. This servant will put in the fragrance for you." When she entered she also asked strangely, "Why is Young Lady standing by the window? Be careful not to catch a cold."

Shen Miao withdrew her gaze, "It is nothing, only chased away a wild cat."

"Wild cat." Jing Zhe laughed, "It is not uncommon for wild cats to be out this season, but it still disturb one's dreams. One will let others chase them away tomorrow and reduce the troubles."

"It is better to fed arsenic." Shen Miao said, "It is cleaner when dead."

"Huh?" Jing Zhe was somewhat puzzled.

At the other end of the Shen residence, Wan YiNiang's eyes were filled with anxiety and seemed to also have some resentment as she spoke to Shen Dong Ling, "Do not know what did Fifth Young Lady said to Furen. These few days, one heard from the servants in Cai Yun Yuan that Furen is getting better from her illness day by day. Now she was able to recognise others and did not lose her temper. She even let her personal maids cook porridge for Master to drink, one fear that she want to regain being valued by Master. At that time, one fear that the days of suffering will come again." Wan YiNiang was somewhat grumbling, "Seemed like Fifth Young Lady really helped Furen and even cured Furen's illness."

Shen Dong Ling was combing her long hair in front of the mirror and when her long hair was loose, it was set against the light and her pale face eased up as her face got sharper with her big eyes, making her look like a little beauty. She said, "YiNiang worry too much, no matter how great Fifth Younger Sister's ability is, one could not bring the dying back to life. It seemed that Furen had all the while feigning madness and Fifth Younger Sister said some things to her, so she figure it out to no longer feign madness.

"What?" Wan YiNiang was surprised, "Ling-er, you say that Furen was feigning madness all along. All this time Master have been taking additional care of us and if this was seen by Furen's eyes. When Furen has the opportunity, she would definitely not let us off."

"What is YiNiang worried about." Shen Dong Ling used the silver comb to brush her hair as she said, "Because of Eldest Sister's and Second Older Brother's matters, Father cannot see eye to eye with Furen. Even if Furen is really clear headed, Father will only at the most be tolerant on the surface but his heart will be disgusted. It is already impossible for Furen to regain her status of the past, and Furen herself know about this so YiNiang should relax."

Wan YiNiang still doubted, "Since Furen knows that Master will not forgive her, why not continue to feign madness? What did Fifth Young Lady say exactly to make her change her mind?"

"Currently Furen does not have anything else other than Seventh Younger Brother, so Fifth Younger Sister most likely made an issue out of him. YiNiang also have to work hard to give Father a son, be it a Su son or Di son, as long as a son is delivered, there will be a firm foothold here in the future and no one would dare to step on your head."