Chapter 105: Pay With One's Life For Murder

Start from the beginning

One did not know where Jing Chu Chu was brought to, but since she was the root cause of this matter, her fate would not be easy.

It just that... Shen Yuan still find it somewhat strange. How would the people in the tavern recognise Jing Chu Chu and him? Why would Jing Chu Chu pick that particular room to commit adultery. He faintly felt that something was wrong but he quickly shook his head. That place was the location where he would meet up with Fu Xiu Yi's people. Other than Fu Xiu Yi's people, no one else would know.

Shen Yuan though deeply. Fu Xiu Yi's people would have reached the tavern and one fear that they were already aware of the matter.

At this moment, he had completely calmed down and those panicked emotions vanished, the bloodstains and the dark cell no longer shook him.

At this moment, one saw a warden walking over and stopped in front of his cell. Shen Yuan looked up and called out surprised, "Dong Hao!"

Dong Hao was the one that was meeting up with him. At the moment he was dressed up as a warden, most likely to sneak in and talk to him.

"Listen to me, this is a misunderstanding." Shen Yuan quickly said, "Would request His Highness to help me this time. I will definitely reply His Highness in the future."

Shen Yuan had never expect Shen Gui to come and save him, as Shen Gui was one would do anything to protect his career so how could he take the risk for him. Now only Fu Xiu Yi could help him, but the Imperial family people were not people who valued relationships so he had to prove his value. Shen Yuan said, "The evidence that was given to His Highness is not complete in certain areas. His Highness will be submitting a report to His Majesty soon, so one request His Highness to save me so that one can assist His Highness to pen the last stroke."

When Dong Hao heard this, his eyes moved. Shen Yuan's words clearly indicated that the evidence that he had provided to Fu Xiu Yi to go against Shen Xin was not complete. Shen Yuan left himself a hand as he feared that Fu Xiu Yi would destroy the bridge after crossing the river, but did not expect that he would be trapped in jail, and could only bring out his lifesaving talisman.

Seeing Dong Hao not speaking, Shen Yuan was somewhat anxious, "This matter is just a misunderstanding and it is not a complicated matter to settle. I will fork out the money and His Highness only need to take care of the other side. Such matter had happened before."

A large reason as to why Shen Yuan could be this calm was because this matter did not look that bad. So much so that it was even simpler than the family banquet in Shen residence. The matter of the family banquet was because it was in front of all the Furens that showed he and Jing Chu Chu slept together, so no matter what happens it was Jing Chu Chu who would be at the disadvantage and coupled with the Jing family unreasonableness, he could not do anything. As to him killing Sun Cai Nan, only Jing Chu Chu and her maid saw it and as long as Jing Chu Chu and the maid testify, he could escape. As for that adulterer, as long one give money to appease and also let Fu Xiu Yi's people hang a charge over him, such as that person wanted to assassinate Shen Yuan but was kept controlled by Shen Yuan and the likes. As for killing, as long as one did not kill a noble, one would be able to cover it up at the end.

Moreover it seemed that his identity had not been discovered yet. In the eyes of others it only looked like one had killed another, but do not know the name of the killer.

Dong Hao shook his head and said, "Shen Yuan, this time you got into a big trouble."

Shen Yuan's smile suddenly stopped as he did not understand the meaning to Dong Hao's words.

"Do you know who you killed?"

A hint of a bad premonition appeared in Shen Yuan's heart as he saw Dong Hao slowly opening his mouth.