Chapter 88: Binding One Own Nature

"Is that all you got!" Shiva shouted.

"Kakaka! You're making this old man, go back to his youth!" Li Shuwen said in joy.

Currently, both Shiva and Li Shuwen, is in a locked battle with each other, as they keep on exchanging a barrage of fist and kick, one against another. Even for a total of 15 seconds, their barrage of a fist was intense with each other. There was no rest, nor care for anything around them. But soon, Shiva decided to break their lock battle, by engulfing his fist with fire, as he then sent out a quick straight jab. Straight toward the stomach of the old man, by using one of his four arms, even for an elite martial artist, fighting someone with four arms was quite rare for the old man.

But Li Shuwen, uses his kneecap to block the jab, as he can feel the burn of his skin, and powerful shock running through his veins. Yet such pain was turned into adrenaline, for the old man, feeling the sheer excitement for him to fight against the chief of the Indian partners. This was more fun for him, thanks to the straight jab, Li Shuwen used the force of the jab, to jump a few feet back to gain some range from the God of Destruction himself.

As he gained the range he needed, he did not let himself rest even for a moment, as he grabbed his right wrist tightly. Focusing most of his strength on his right fist, the air around that certain part of his body, started to get thickened by the seconds that had passed. Veins started to pop in his hands, as he was now focusing the Yin in his right arm, readying himself to attack. Shiva let out a smile, as he too, was feeling the excitement down in his veins, and he was ready to take on the old man's attack.

"Come!" Shiva shouted.

He then charges toward Li Shuwen, and Shiva jumps straight to him and strikes him this time with his legs. As he lets out a powerful drop kick toward the old man, but Li Shuwen replies to his drop kick, by sending out a straight jab that is incloak with Yin. The energy of negative and dark, as the energy itself, rejects the sheer property of anyone even divine themselves. Both attacks collide with each other, with the Yin-infused fist, and Shiva dropkick.

A powerful shockwave then ignites between both their attack, a shockwave that manages to send Heimdall straight to the God side of the watch seats. The ground around them began to shatter, the air began to get distorted, and the sound of flesh and bones crunching could be heard coming from the two fighters. Both their attack and body parts eject themselves, as everyone can see, that their respective injuries were not quite bad on the outside, but on the inside, it was another matter.

"What a powerful clash!! But, such attacks will also leave powerful injuries!" Heimdall spoke out, as he had now stationed himself back near the fighters.

Currently, Li Shuwen suffers from the backlash of using Yin energy too much, as he focuses on inflicting more internal damage. Li Shuwen can feel the shock running through his veins, with a slight crack on his finger's bones, and some bruises on his finger. Shiva, on the other hand, had suffered powerful internal damage to his legs, with many of his veins popping from the Yin shockwave. A broken bone, but not worse as it was a few cracks on the leg bones.

Their clash forces them to jump a few feet from each other, they can already feel the soreness around their muscle, from receiving such a devastating attack. But for Li Shuwen, who had sparred with a lot of God-like servants, this was more of a Tuesday for him. Shiva was also the same as him, after all, he fought with thousands upon thousands of Gods, in his pantheons to reach the rank of chief God. They were both trained masters, in the art of fighting, and because of such they won't falter nor go down that easily.

"That was one hell of an attack old man!" Shiva praised.

"Come now, you making this old man blush, in embarrassment," Li Shuwen replied.