Chapter 77: Vanguard Victor

After a few minutes of trying to not get flown off by the force, the attack left a giant cloud of smoke in the middle of the arena. With Heimdall brushing all the dirt from his body, he soon ran toward the middle of the smoke where he saw two shadowy figures. One was pretty much on their knee, and the other one was standing still.

Taking a closer look, he was shocked beyond any point of reason. But he still has his duty and he must now declare the winner of the first round of Ragnarok.

"The... The first battle of Ragnarok... The battle of the Vanguards!! Goes to the...!"

"Not yet...!" roared out the standing figures in the smoke.

Heimdall was shocked at the sudden declaration, he stop his final sentence as the cloud of smoke began to disappear revealing the shadowy figures that stand in the smoke. Was none other than the God of thunder, Thor even though he was standing in the condition he is in right now cannot be described as good.

With a giant hole implanted in his entire chest by Sigurd Noble Phantasm, the God of thunder had suffered a lot of damage from taking Bolverk Gram head-on. Not only does he have a giant hole in his chest he was also losing a lot of blood because of that hole.

On the other hand, the person who is on his knee was none other than Sigurd taking a knee below a pool of his blood, multiple fractures of bones can be seen to be penetrating out of his inside. That was also the consequence he must take to deliver his final blow because being smashed by Mjolnir with a naked back is beyond painful, even with the use of Dragon-kind Modification the damage is still car shown.

The entire audience that saw the sight before them was beyond shock, because not only does the strongest warrior in the entire heaven end up getting most of his inside blown out by a mere human, but on the human side, the entire humanity was also at the state of shock and silent.

As they did not expect that the vanguard of humanity and dragon slayer, can cause damage to this massive a God. But in their eyes, they saw a glimpse of hope for the first round, as with the loss of most of Thor's internal organs and blood he's bound to die sooner or later.

"A-ah... Come on!"

"You can do it!!"

"Come on, Sigurd!! He's about to die!! Just hang on a little longer!!"

"You got this! Just don't lose your consciousness first!!"

"Don't die yet! Dragon slayer!!"

"We believe in you!"

Many cheers were roared out on the human side, their cheers were filled with hope and dream because, in front of them, they were given a huge chance to win the first round of Ragnarok. While on God's side, they were still in a state of silence for not only that a mere human managed to cause this much damage against heaven's strongest warrior.

Right now both the fighters are fighting with all their might to not lose consciousness, because of the severe blood loss and destruction of one internal organ. The God of thunder takes tries to breathe even with the loss of his lungs, he was still standing even with most of his internal organs gone.

"Y-yo-u're... Tru-ly... A-re, strong foes. Dragon slayer..." Thor uttered in respect.

Even with the loss of most of his internal organs he still tries his best to not go down before the dragon slayer.

"N-not... Yet..." Sigurd coughs out in blood.

Placing his right arm in his stomach, he tries his best to stand up from the ground even with a broken back and lower body. He just finishes his mission to gain the first point in Ragnarok, but all his attempts end up in failure because his left leg and right arm were broken making it much harder to stand.