Chapter 12: Dragon Witch (Rewrite)

Alter, what they usually refer toward as a servant which had another version of themselves, to be specific they are the reverse side of a servant.

Though they are usually referred to as the evil side of a servant, even though they are a special condition for a servant to be called an alter without having to become evil.

Such cases are EMIYA alter and Atalanta alter which are just another version of himself but more broken, and the other one is just the Berserker version of her but got fully effect by her second Noble Phantasm, Agrius Metamorphosis.

Jeanne D'Arc Alter and Arturia Alter.

The example, when it comes to these two people, they do not get along with each other. In comparison to that, Jeanne D'Arc and Arturia do get along with each other because of their alignment.

As for Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily and Arturia Lily, no one has seen any interaction between the two.

However wonder what would happen, though many speculate that they would get along easily because they are just the child version of the servant.

For Jeanne D'rac alter to see and find a way to piss off her rival Arturia alter, she would gladly take the chance, while Arturia alter usually try to tease her at any given moment especially when she already knows about her rival weakness toward their master Fujimaru Ritsuka.

As for Jeanne D'rac's alter, she already knows that her rival knows about her weakness, as now she is in search to find the weakness of Arturia's alter. Right now she is walking through Chaldea's hallway minding her own business.

"Tch! Can't believe that woman has gotten to my nerve earlier for teasing me in front of the master of all people, well at least it isn't in front of that fn saint. But one of these days I'll get my revenge on her! But for now, I'm hungry," Jeanne d'Arc alters her thought.

Waking through the Chaldea hallway, right now her destination is the cafeteria but as she arrived, she quickly hid herself to not make herself known.

Why, you asked?

Because in the cafeteria, Jeanne D'arc's alter saw her enemy and rival Arturia alter with someone next to her, and that person is Emiya Shirou.

From what she heard, he was a former grand servant of the extra class, the saint version of her. Thanks to Caster Gilles who was the one giving her the info about the grand Ruler.

If what Gilles said was true, then she must know the identity of the grand servant of the Avenger class from hearing the gossip from the other servants around her, the grand Avenger was said to come from the age of technology about a couple of hundred years in the future.

She was also impressed by the grand Avenger accomplishment, the fact that he or she manage to burn the world to the ground without having to trigger the counterforce to save them.

But that was not the only thing she manage to notice, when she heard Gilles blabbering that there were two grand Avengers she was intrigued even though they are just an artificial grand servant, but either way she was hoping to meet the man or the woman who burn the world to the ground in the future.

That if her master, manages to summon him or her.

Even though she kinda pitty the poor servant, and feel anger. That the fact the grand servant of the Avenger class is used to avenge humanity once they fall, those were not the purpose nor the reason why her class exists.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" Jeanne D'arc alter thought.

Watching, Shirou who was cooking and Arturia Alter eating what seem to be her 10th hamburger.