chapter 9: pandora part 1 (rewrite)

After they, or more specifically Mordred who was responsible for all the bandit being ruthlessly murder.

"Damn, who knew that Mordred could be this brutal when she is angry," Shirou
through.

"Alright, that should be the last one of them," Ritsuka said.

He turn his head around, to take a sight of, what usually seen in a horror movie because right now Mordred in standing on top of mountain of corpse bellow a river of blood.

"Tch! That what you get. When you hurt my mother arm" Mordred said in anger, she then began to kicking one of the corpse that was still moving out of anger.

Seeing the situation, Shirou decide to step in and stop her.

"Alright, Mordred that enough. The bandit is long gone" Shirou said.

"Oh... sorry mother," Mordred said, with an apologetic face.

"Now, that the bandit has been taken care of let's regroup with master and Mash," Shirou said.

"As you wish, mother," Mordred replied.

The two of them soon began to walk back, toward both Ritsuka and Mash.

"Master are yours done yet?" Mordred asked.

"Oh... Shirou and Mordred, yeah we just did and did both you finish killing the last of the bandit" Ritsuka asked.

"Yep," Mordred said.

"Alright senpai all of the bandit is dead, so what now?"Mash asked.

"Well, for now might as well report back to da vinci, and go back home" Ritsuka said.

"Good idea, senpai," Mash said

As soon as Ritsuka was about to make a call for Da Vinci, a sudden roar was heard from the south side of the forest. Because of the roar which force the crew to quickly cover their ear.

"What, was that?!" Ritsuka asked.

"Wait is that... No it couldn't be I already destroyed the box, there's no way that thing could be alive. But if it true and it was that thing that manage to get pick up by Da Vinci radar... Oh shit! Master, Mash, and Mordred could be in danger, especially master," Shirou thought.

"Uh... I may not be smart, but I think it could be that weird signal that Day Vinci receive earlier," Mordred said.

"That could be it," Ritsuka uttered.

"So what now master," Shirou asked.

"We should go and check up where the sound com from frome fromback to Da Vinci, but if it too dangerous we gotta retreat Quick, "ritsuka said

"Okay, senpai," Mash replied.

"As you wish, master," Mordred and Shirou said.

Soon, they began to stumble deep into rest deep into intotostof the weird sound. But soon they were also faced with an awkward silence which soon Shirou broke.

"So, Mordred how was your training back in my reality marble," Shirou asked.

"Oh, well mother my training has been going well, thanks to the teacher and with my knight skill, I don't need to learn the basics. But learning other types of moves is harder, especially when I had no idea how to wield a spear, mace,  scythe, and also chain for crying out loud, seriously I am a knight why should I learn how to wield a chain those are weapon mean for an Assassin not for a proud knight," Mordred explained.

"At least, I know that Kanshou teach you but did he start sparing with you with another weapon," Shirou asked.

"He did, but with the condition that I only use another weapon besides my Clarent or any other type of sword," Mordred said.