chapter 37: Not a Little Girl (Rewrite)

"Welcome back! Everyone, to day three of the Grand Magic Games!" Chapati said in excitement. "We have entered the third day of the competition, meaning we are almost at the halfway point of what is!? Turning out to be the most exciting showing the games have ever had since their inception!!"

"I wonder, what new dramash the gamesh, will show ush today," Yajima said in his usual calm demeanor.

"As for our guest commentator for today we have Lahar, from the Magic council!"
Chapati said.

"A pleasure to be here," the bespectacled man said with a small smile.

"Lahar, I  hear you are the captain of the Council's Law Enforcement Division, you must have witnessed some impressive feats of magic in your time serving them?" Chapati asked.

The man chuckled.

"Well, I can't really say much in regards to our missions, due to security reasons, but I will say that my men and I are able to handle whatever challenges are thrown at us. That being said, if I catch wind of any forms of foul play during the games, you can expect me to punish those responsible to the best of my ability,"

"You hear that competitors! No cheating while Lahar is here!" Chapati shouted.

"Let ush all, play fair and fun," Yajima said.

"Now, before we proceed any further I have been informed, that there has been a slight change to the scoreboard," Chapati said, a large holographic screen formed over the arena. "As expected, Chaldea still retain the first place after 2 days of chalange, will they be able to keep the rank after today chalange?"

Chaldea- 31

Raven Tail- 28

Blue Pegasus- 23

Lamia Scale- 22

Mermaid Heel- 21

Fairy Tail A- 17

Saber Tooth- 11

Fairy Tail B- 7

"Seems like things aren't looking too good for Saber Tooth at the moment!" Chapati said.

Said guild members bristled, at that remark. It went without saying that they were incensed, with how Chaldea gave Saber Tooth enough points to surpass them, while still maintaining first place. Regardless of their intentions, it made it look like Chaldea was trying to stick it to Fairy Tail.

"Now, it is time for the third days competition! The Pandemonium...! All guilds, must send out one of their representative, before we continue,"
Chapati explained

In another reality, Erza would have been the one to step forward and take on the challenge. But after the previous days fight with Shirou, the swimsuit challange, and yesterday incident, that happened, when they babysit the young members of Chaldea.

As a result, their reserve member Wendy wound up, and because of the same incident she had with Erza yesterday. Replacing her instead of Elfman, but that didn't mean either of them, were going to take part no it was the uncharacteristically quiet Natsu, who strode forward even through the group of the member already traumatize because of yesterday.

"I'll handle this," Natsu said with a serious look on his face.

With how 'off' Natsu was acting none of his friends bothered to stop him from taking part, even though he have many injury and bandage in few of his body part, with the rest of his group even though they don't know, how? They even  able to get the injury in the first place.
Gajeel from Fairy Tail B felt the need to once again match up, with his fellow dragon slayer, but was just a moment too slow, as Cana their reserve member stepped forward first.