chapter 38: Mother and Son (Rewrite)

After Abigail performance on the Pandemonium chalange, she manage to gain a lot of point for her guild, but because of her performance that end up destroying the whole castle. The rest of the other guild members need to change into another challange, and that challenge is about magic parameter, they must use their most strongest magic to get the highest score as much as possible.

"Alright, before we proceed any further, I have been informed, that there has been a slight change to the scoreboard," Chapti explained, then a large holographic screen formed over the arena .

Chaldea- 39

Fairy Tail B- 34

Lamia Scale- 32

Fairy Tail A- 30

Blue Pegasus- 29

Mermaid Heel- 28

Saber Tooth- 26

"Wow! As expected, Chaldea still retain their rank as the first, and because of Abigail performance, they manage to get that much point! Who knew, that today we had a lot of suprise!" Chapati declared with excitment.

"Yes I agree, to think a little girl have that kind of destrutive power, no wonder. Chaldea, retain their first place holder," Lahar said.

"It fell nice to be young," Yajima said.

"Alright, then let continue today for our first battle! We have a special match!Between two members agaisnt two members for each guilds!" Chapati said.

The crowd cheers in excitement, as for today first battle, wanting to see another battle with Chaldea agaisnt other guilds. They want to see, how much of a monster, does Chaldea held in their arsenal, and to see can the other guilds. Match up their strenght, through the use of teamwork.

"For today battle! We have fom Fairy Tail B! The first competetor Gajeel and Laxus!" Chapati shouted.

The crowd chered in excitement, as both men from an notorious guild walk out, the first one was a tall amd bulky blond guy, wearing a stripes purple shirt that was cover by a large fur jacket. With an intimidating face that have a scar, which resemble a lighting, the second man step out behind him. It was a man that possessed a bulky build but not as the same as the first man, wearing a leather jacket that cover his tank top, and a orange bandana with the symbol of Fairy Tail. Just like the first man, this one is very intimidating from their faces.

"And! Fighting them, from our new favoraite guild! We have a reserve member! Mordred Pendragon! And the one! Who brought down the Fairy Queen! Shirou Emiya!" Chapati shouted.

As the whole arena goes wild, upon hearing their new favoraite guild name, especially hearing the second name from Chaldea. Even through they never saw the first name, but they have a feeling shouting that she or he must be strong. Since their opponent, was thw two infamous Dragon Slayers of Faory Tail, the monster of the bunch.

"Well, that's our call, shall we?" Shirou asked.

"Of course, you cant count on me! To beat those Fairy Ass Fucker! To a pulp, mother!" Mordred smashed her fist together.

"Now, now, don't be like that, you know our master order is to hold back against our enemy, that mean," Shirou said.

"No usage of Noble Phantasm, yeah... I get it, I heard him well, mother," Mordred said.

"Well, he say not to much, but let just go with that," Shirou smiled.

"Dom't worry, mother, just sit back and watch! As I destroy our enemies!" Mordred said.

"Don't go overboard, Mordred," Shirou warned.

"I get it, let us go! Mother," Mordred said.

With that, both of them came out of the gate the crowd cheers, aa they saw the same red hair fighter from yesterday battle, that ended up becoming their one of their favoraite member of Chaldea guild. While his partner was a beautiful girl, with a pettie face that resemble more of a teen, she let out an aura of a proud yet trecharous knight. For this match, Mordred decide to wore her normal outfit, rather than her armor, which was a pieces of red bra and pants that barely cover her body.