chapter 16: Queen of Heroes (rewrite)

Ritsuka is now in Chaldea's summoning room, after countless hours of grinding and hardship for Saint Quartz, as he is finally able to summon another servant which is what he always hopes.

"I hope, I got a new servant today! And not either craft essence or any black key and mapo tofu..." Ritsuka uttered with a stern voice.

"Are, you sure about it senpai?" Mash asked.

"Of course I am Mash," Ritsuka said.

"Okay, but if you don't get any new servants, please don't don't try to release a bunch of curse words again," Mash said with concern.

"Don't worry, I won't, because this time I bet my luck! It will be better than before," Ritsuka said with a smile that is filled with hope.

"I hope so," Mash said.

Time skip, brought to you by Jack playing knife monopoly with Gramps...

Ritsuka was in despair, total despair. The Saint Quartz, he was saving up for wewasompletely wasted. Now all that came out of the summoning system were like last time craft essences. Especially when most of the craft essences he manage to get were only, Mapo Tofu and Black Keys.

"Dammit! Why again...!" Uttered Ritsuka with tears.

"Well, at least he didn't curse while shouting this time" Mash through with a relive. "But I do need to help him, mostly because I hate seeing the situation he's in right now,"

"Senpai" Mash said.

"Yeah Mash," Ritsuka turn his head toward the Kohaand as she then gives Ritsuka a total of 3 Saint Quartz, to comfort him again.

"Here this might be not much but at least this will do the trick," Mash said.

"Thank you, Mash!" Ritsuka shouted in tears of relive.

As he then quickly gives the girl a big warm thank you hug, which results in Mash blushing hard. After he finish with his hug he then proceed to place all 3 of the Saint Quartz in the altar, with a few seconds pass the Quartz turned into a swirling light ball and collided with each other to form a pillar of light.

"Please give me something good! I beg of you!" Ritsuka thought, as he was now praying for his luck.

While he continue his prayer, the light faded it revealing a silver card showing a person being chained. However the card started to cackle as gold sparks. It was then revealed to be an Archer class card, those hero who reserve for using bow, as the card dimaterialize. A figure then stood proudly on top of the altar, it was a very familiar figure, that had been known throughout history.

It was a woman that was about 164 cm, standing proudly with a half naked body, as her lower part was cover in thick layer of golden armor, and her upper body was messily covered in a black rack. The rack itself only covers her chest area, as it reveals the stomach of the woman, who had red lines in crest upon her body from her neck to her lower body. A gold gauntlet to compliment her looks, in her gauntlet, she held a long and torn-apart fabric, that was once a cloak for her armor, and a couple of chains that attached to the back of her armor.

With her arrogant smile, bloody ruby eyes that are seen like a red gem, and long and quite messy blond hair. Her body rivals even those of Goddess of beauty alike, but with such arrogance from her stance and smile alone. She was radiating a powerful aura of a ruler, a ruler of the old era, and a powerful one in that. Wielding such powerful authority, she was beyond familiar to both Ritsuka and Mash.

"Speak out your praise mongrel! You are in the presence of the Queen of Heroes, herself! Kneel, and pay tribute," a powerful divine aura then ignites, forcing both Ritsuka and Mash to heed her command.