chapter 10: Pandora part 2 (Rewrite)

Raising his Myoujingiri Muramasa above him, Shirou was ready to face one of the demons that he fought long ago having one of Muramasa's blades with him has been a massive help for him when it came to fighting this creature.

Pandora Creation, are the term Shirou used to describe them as all creatures that he had fought long ago were a by-product of none other than Pandora. As all the creatures that were born from the box are created out of the sins that mankind had committed, but they all can usually fall under the origin of the seven deadly sins, Greed, Pride, Lust, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, and Sloth.

Each of the creatures born out of the box holds the origin of one of the seven sins with all of them being born with only one goal and one goal alone in their mind, that is to become the greatest sins that Pandora has produced. Sadly that dream was robbed by the children of Shirou Emiya, three children were born out of the leftover mud from the box with all three of them holding the power of an apex sinner.

Those three children were known to be the top among all the Pandora Creations usually such things will cause conflict in their midst, but those creatures, view those three as their siblings as they were born out of the same aspect but hold different power. For now, the only sins that Shirou Emiya has a hold of in his hand are Rei of Greedy Fox, Leon of the Wrathful Dragon, and Ayato of the Slothful Bear.

The where rest of the sins are currently unknown to both the creations and Shirou, even with three sins under his arms it is still hard for him to control them as they each hold on to a different mindset from each other. Being Greed is the only one loyal to her father, to the Sloth mindset who won't hesitate to change his master if he desires so, and for Wrath to be the most uncontrollable one amongst the three of them.

But besides that, thanks to the Myoujingiri Muramasa having the aspect to cut through supernatural things had been a massive help for Shirou because all of the Pandora Creation's entire existence was created out of sins and karma of mankind.

"I don't know, how you even got here in the first place..." Myoujingiri Muramasa soon engulfs with flame, and Shirou's face soon turns serious. "But I won't need to hold back on using my weaponry if you're my enemy,"

The creature only answers Shirou with a growl as it soon charged toward him without any hesitation, Shirou replied with a sudden action by hitting his katana to the ground and quickly raising it above him. Flame suddenly ignited from his katana as the swing manage to cut through the monster's left shoulder, the sheer heat that the Myoujingiri produced managed to leave a nasty burn mark on the creature's shoulder.

Feeling the surge of pain coming through its shoulder the creature soon let out a powerful roar of agony and pain, as the wound that was inflicted by the Myoujingiri managed to leave out a permanent burn that is still burning through the creature's flesh and bone.

"Seeing how you fight, you rely more on your instinct rather than intelligence. That means you must be a lower-rank creature!" he then swung the Myoujingiri again toward the creature's chest, by enchanting both his arm he manage to cleave through the creature's entire chest with a single swing.

"Usually when there's a lower rank creature around, there must be a leader amongst them, and it is usually an intelligent one responsible for leading them," Shirou thought.

"Is it over yet, Shirou?" Ritsuka asked.

Snapping back to reality Shirou turns his head around to see his master with both Mash and Mordred walk out of a giant boulder with blood stains on their face.