chapter 28: God Weapon vs God slayer (Rewrite)

"Let the third match of the day, BEGIN!"

As soon as the gong was rung, Enkidu rushed towards Olga with inhuman speed, the God Slayer merely responded by snorting in amusement and raising his hand.

"Lightning God's Strike!"

A bolt of black lightning fired from the mage's hand, which was aimed directly at Enkidu without even pausing in their charge. Enkidu twisted his own body to the side and dodged the attack with a hair's breadth. Momentarily surprised that his attack had been dodged, Olga stomped his foot down just as Enkidu got within arms reach.

"Lightning God's Thunderous Impact!"

Enkidu quickly flipped backwards, as the immediate area around Olga erupted in an explosion of electricity, and formed a small crater landing on their feet Enkidu pressed a hand against the ground while staring at Olga.

Confused for a moment, the God slayer barely managed to react in time to the spears of energy that shot out from the ground in front of him, bringing his arms up to guard the green-haired man received several small cuts on his limbs. Even as he threw his body backwards, and returning his focus to Enkidu, he frowned in annoyance as several golden chains shot out from his opponents sleeves and flew towards him.

Olga didn't know exactly why? But his instincts were screaming at him, that those chains were especially dangerous for him to kake contact.

"Tch! Lightning God's Bellow!"

A powerful surge of lightning shot out of his mouth, to intercept the chains eyes widening in alarm, as the chains passed through is attack with ease the burly man ducked underneath and fired off his counterattack.

"120-mm Black Thunder Cannon!"

An even more powerful blast of lightning than his initial attack, the beam reached Enkidu before they had the chance to even notice it, with an explosion of voltaic energy, Enkidu was struck by the attack and vanished into the dust cloud that resulted from it.

"Hah! Got you ya' bastard!" Olga declared with a victorious smirk.

However his satisfaction was short lived, as even more chains emerged from the cloud of dirt, and were poised to strike him. Firing off a blast of lightning to his side, Olga used the shock-wave to propel himself out of the way.

"Hnn... Somehow still kicking, I see" Olga mutterd in annoyance.

Finally clearing up, the form of Enkidu was once again visible to the spectators. And despite getting hit by such a powerful attack, they looked completely unharmed save for a bit of dirt on their robes dismissing the golden chains Enkidu directed an impassive smile at Olga.

"I've already established that having me as your opponent was a major disadvantage to you, well that may not have been my exact words... But the underlying concept was heavily implied" Enkidu explained with a grin.

"I don't know what you're going on about, but there isn't a single person here who has as much raw power as me! I am Sabertooth's strongest solo mage! My magic is strong enough to kill the God's! So you don't stand a chance against me!"

Enkidu inclined their head slightly at Olga's remark, as a small laugh escape from his mouth.

"Kill the God's... You say, well then tell me how many you have killed so far?" Enkidu remark.

Olga raised his brow in confusion.

"What are you going on about? There aren't any God's around for me to kill," Olga chuckled. "They're probably all hiding in some far off land, cowering in terror and hoping I never find them,"