Chapter 87: Legend Of The Old

Note: for those who saw this chapter upload again, I apologize, because something wrong had been happening in my account. As originally, it was suppose to publish the chapter 35, Dream of Thousands rewrite, but it ended up getting to this. So if anyone know, how to deal with this problem, please comment me.

Also this upload was suppose for the chapter 35 not this, again my apology, snd check out the new rewrite chapter 35.

Fuck to whatever happening on my system right now, for now chap 36 and 37 rewrire had been publish, the next chap 88 will be publish to see. If this stupid shit! Will stop happening on my story.

That was for chap 57 rewrite, sorry for the current problem, I am facing.
___________________________________________

"So my opponent is an old man, What an interesting matchup," Shiva smiled.

"Kakaka! To think, I will face the top leader of the Hindu Pantheons, I have no idea, what to call this luck or curse," Li Shuwen laughed at his situation.

"Ya better be worth it, old man," Shiva said.

"How about you let this old man, show you some fun," Li Shuwen let out a grin.

Without further ado, he strikes Shiva with a jab, but Shiva easily blocks the jab, with the use of only one of his arms, though the jab doesn't land on his opponent's body. This was more than enough, for Li Shuwen, As his fist was caught by Shiva, a powerful surge of vibration and shock ran through Shiva's arm that caught the jab.

The jab was fast, and even if Shiva ended up catching it, the aftermath of old Li's move began to take a toll on Shiva's body, as the sudden shock and vibration ran through the veins and muscles of his arm. Force him to release Li's fist, and make him move back a few feet, Shiva who had witnessed and felt such a thing, was shocked for a moment before he let out a smile.

The audience, on the other hand, was confused by the situation.

"The hell was that?" Shiva asked.

"Hmm... Well, that is just a taste of my martial arts, a fist that had been refined through years of training, even in death I still train my fist. Thus why, in this form, I am in my prime," Li Shuwen said with a smile.

"Interesting, then let me taste it again!" Shiva shouted.

This time, it was Shiva's turn to attack, leaping up to the air, he then swung his body downward, rotating one of his four arms, his first right arm toward old Li. In response to this, Li Shuwen didn't flinch rather the old man was more than welcome to receive the attack. He then smashes his feet to the ground, as he uses his left hand to give an uppercut as a counter to Shiva's attack.

As their fist collide with each other, a small shockwave appears on their collision, Shiva who receive the uppercut from Li Shuwen, feels the same sensation he felt just like with the jab he had blocked. Li Shuwen, on the other hand, felt the strength of the top leader of the Hindu Pantheons, as he could feel his muscles being pressed down by the collision.

It took 2.5 seconds for their fist to collide, as a small shockwave forced them back, both fighters were thrown back a few feet after their collision. Shiva landed perfectly on his feet, and old Li just leaped back a few feet after the shock wave that forced them to move back. Both fighters showed no face of pain, rather they were even more excited about the fight.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! A powerful clash of fists, between both fighters, yet both fighters seem to not have received any sort of pain yet!" Heimdall declared through his horn.

Some of the audience began to question some parts of the fight.

From the Gods side.

"What the hell, how can an old man, easily exchange fists with lord Shiva, without receiving any sort of damage?"