Chapter 13: The Sweet Memory of X (Rewrite)

"Come on, we you at least need to finish this up before sunset!" Mysterious Heroine X said.

"This isn't easy, you know?" Shirou said.

The two servants was seen to be having a spar in the virtual room, that is the training room, with Shirou being completely exhausted from having to block and parry, all of Mysterious Heroine X strikes. There was little to no break, becaude X wanted to test out the full combat capability of Shirou, so he was restricted to only use hand to hand combat, and no weapon summoning.

They had been doing this for about 5 hour straight, without any rest, as Shirou was quite exhausted because not only from the sparing with Mysterious Heroine X. But from the lack of sleep, he had, because yesterday he was force to help his master farming out materials, for about 2 days straight with no sleep. For some reason, he was glad he isn't in the Caster class, because Weaver, Tamamo, and Skadi can be seen to be on death door from the farming.

"Can I at least, have a short break!?" Shirou shouted.

"No breaks! Only combat!" Mysterious Heroine X shouted.

"Come on! I haven't sleep for 2 days straight!" Shirou shouted.

"And servants, doesn't need to rest!" Mysterious Heroine X shouted.

"Tell that to the farming team!" Shirou shouted back, as he then deflect back X strike. "Look, I know, you want to test me out, but at least let me have some short break. Before I fall asleep, because of the lack of sleep,"

Mysterious Heroine X gazed upon Shirou for a moment, as she let out a sigh, she lower her weapon down.

"Fine, but for about 15 minutes! Then we get back, on where we left," Mysterious Heroine X said.

"That can be agree on," Shirou said.

Both servants sheath back their sword, and take a sit beside each other on the ground, Shirou then takes out a water bottle out of the air, while Mysterious Heroine X just takes out a bread out of her jacket. Both began to relax themselves, by munching and drinking on what they had.

There was an awkward air of silent, between both servants, as they both have nothing to ask each other, because they haven't fully known each othet just yet. Shirou only knew Mysterious Heroine X through her face, and X only knew Shirou because she already meet him once, her own version of Shirou. Since both of them, came from a seperate timelines, they both had their own story to tell about each other.

Though the once awkward silent, had been broken by Mysterious Heroine X, because she dislike the awkward situation they are in.

"So... Shirou, ah? How old are you again?" Mysterious Heroine X asked in nervousness, since she doesn't know what else to ask about him.

"Well, let see, I die in my mid twenty, and became a pseudo servant in my late twenty, so by my calculation. I'm probaly in my early thirty by now," Shirou answred her question, as his gaze then meet with X. "And not to sound offensive, but how old, did you become a servant?"

"Hmph! Not to worry, I am much more younger than all of the Artoria's! Except for Lily of course, as you can see, I am in a form of my early peak! In my leutenant years!" Mysterious Heroine X decalred with pride.

"I see, so does Mysterious Heroine XX, repesent you, in your prime or something?" Shirou asked.

"Probaly," Mysterious Heroine X said.

The question have been answer, now both of them, ended up in another set of awkward silent, yet Mysterious Heroine X could not, stand for such a thing. She will have a normal converstation with him, wheaver he like it or not, because she finally get the chance to meet him again.