21.Honeymoon appointment

Joy POV.  

"Good morning Mrs. King '' an old lady with black dress entered the room with a tray of food. I didn't sleep at all last night , I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened in this cursed house. I'm a King now ! scary news...

"You should say good morning Miss Liz !" she demanded , i thought she was just a normal maid but she seemed like a new bully.

"G... good morning , miss ..." I stuttered , her gaze was frightening for me . She put the tray away and walked in my direction.

"I told Eros to bring you here a long time ago so I could teach you some manners." She handed me a paper , an appointment paper.

Shiver ran down my spine when I read it.

honeymoon appointment with Dr. King
9 pm

Honeymoon appointment ? What does that supposed to mean ? no I can't , "I don't want it !" I threw the paper away ! but Liz didn't really like my act. She opened the door for two tall women , they looked like the female version of Nick !

"If you keep this attitude I have to accompany you and Eros tonight , thats what you want ?" she pinched my chin then signalled the ladies to hold me.

"Get her to the bathroom!" when she said that I didn't get it but when one of the women picked me up , I realised they were not joking at all . this woman is more muscular and taller than any normal man.

"No , dont touch me . who are you ? I can walk !" I was on her shoulder and kicking her was no use . everyone in this house are crazy.

I hate this bathroom , I hate this humiliating feeling.

She put me down but before I got the chance to relax she pulled my dress, she wanted to undress me for the shower?

"Dont touch me , I can do it on my own ." the other woman who was less weird but still meanie reached the bathroom too.

I couldn't fight them both , I was just too tired to fight with everyone . Eros , he would appear here if I keep resisting them , right?

I was about to give up when someone entered the room "Didn't you hear her ? she doesn't like to be here!"

"M.. milo?" I hugged myself , I don't know what to do ! Is he a hero or another bully ? His men aimed their guns toward the women. I bet they did the same with Liz .

"Come with me !" He held his hand for me to go with him , but I didn't want to ... I didn't dare to ! I can't face Eros anymore , his anger scares me more than anything in this world .

"Come on !" his voice echoed in my head , but every muscle in my body was shaking.

"No ! I can't ! It's over ... " I shook my head and sat on the cold ground , I can't risk it ! I can't give Eros another reason to beat me.

He didn't take no for an answer "you don't need to worry about anything , im here! Trust me ."

Trust ? Can I ever trust anyone again ! 

"Eros will come home soon , we don't have time for this Joy ! Come on !" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room , "Joy stop now , Eros will kill you both!" Liz warned us as we ran out of the house but I knew the moment I started running I didn't have any way back , I would be dead anyway.

I could see so many men in black suits following us , I didn't know Milo had so much power and bodyguards. At this moment I felt hopeful that maybe he could save me this time, maybe he could win Eros.

More than five black vans were waiting for us and we jumped in the closer one , I was really leaving the house of the devil !

"Aren't you going to say thank you?" Milo broke the silence , was he really joking in this situation ? He must be so proud of himself .