19. Hello its me

Mary, Eros's special stylist, had been preparing me for the party since early in the morning .

she looked tired but she still managed to finish my make up in time for the wedding.

I was only staring at one point, thinking about a way to escape this house .  I didn't want to marry him. I didn't even know why he wanted to marry me when he thought I cheated on him. I will escape and I'm not afraid of him anymore. 

Eros came in and put an end to my messed up thoughts.

"Leave us alone!" he ordered. The frogs decided to hide , I regretted saying that I am not afraid of him. I am scared to death.

He pulled me up from the chair, and squeezed my shoulders! 

"Do you want to be like this all day?" I did not respond, "Joy, the moment you betrayed me, you lost all your rights, don't act entitled!" He warned me but I kept silent.

He mentioned my so-called cheating a thousand times, I don't think he will ever forget about my stay at Kais house.

Plan C. Pretend like you love him! 

"Eros?" I raised my head and looked into his eyes. He seemed happy that I was finally talking to him.

"Yes, dear?" He forgets the betrayal so easily huh?

those honey eyes now looked like the color of poop, a beautiful poop, on a handsome man.....poopy man!

I have to kiss him and say sorry! I'll say sorry, then kiss him! 

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Say, Joy, at least say you like him... Say something, he is waiting. 

"You... you are so ugly!" I freaked out, what did I say?

He laughed, "That's why I love you, you can't hide your feelings!" 

"You cut my back, you expect me to like you, get lost!" I yelled at him.

"Joy! It was your husband's name,

look at it as a tattoo! It was just one line, "If you make a mistake again, that name will be complete!" He caressed my hair softly like he just said something romantic.

He brought the wedding dress that was hang from the closet door.

"I will dress you! I don't want your dress to get bloody!" he started opening the buttons of my blouse but I stopped hum."I will wear it myself!"

"you will destroy the dress on purpose!" he raised his eyebrow,  "I promise, I won't! "

he sighed and left the room , I looked at the dress successfully. it was beautiful and fluffy , I wish I could wear it at my real wedding. 

"pst, Joy!" it was Milo who was sitting behind the window, "what are you doing here?" 

"Come here!" he tried to help me get out of the window , to run away but he didn't  accompany me.

Where am I? Is it a forest? All I see is Green! Nothing is familiar to me, Khan drove a SUV car and stopped in front of me "get in!" 

I junped in the car ,"Khan ! how did you know!" He fastened my seatbelt and sped up.

"what if Eros finds out about you!" I was worried about causing problems for my friends. 

"he is busy with Mina!" Khan giggled ! 

"eh? how!"

"she is pretending like she is giving birth, and the only doctor is Eros. he has to help her!" he burst into laughter "Mina's acting skills come in handy!" 

"you guys made this whole plan to save me?" I was impressed with their hard work.

"Of course , we are friends after all!" he pat my shoulder to calm me down , but his hand landed on my scar! "Ouch!"

he parked the car on the side, "what happened? let me see! "

I was shy but I turned my back to show him , he frowned "that bastard!"

"Do you really have a good plan to hide from him?"

"I send you to my parents,  they live in the Marin town,its just five hours from here!" Khan explained everything and gave me the address so I could get there in time.

"but you should go by this bus , I can't come with you or Eros would know our plans" he pointed to the orange bus that was parked in front of us. he gave me a coat too "It's cold there, wear this!"

"thank you Khan" I kissed his cheek and hurried to the bus .

"Finally, I'm leaving, goodbye Eros." I cheered as I found my chair and relaxed on it.

I felt the drops that slipped on my back. My wound was bleeding. I couldn't do anything about it since it was on my back ,so I decided to ignore it.

I'm not sure how long I could sleep before the sound of the driver woke me up. "Just 10 minutes! hurry!" 

The cold sweat covered my whole body, everyone was leaving to use the toilet or walk around, I also got out and left for the bathroom.

I took the coat off and checked my jacket in the mirror. It was all bloody! The view gave me temporary dizziness, I was about to throw up but I took a deep breath to control it.

I put on my coat to cover it, no Joy ! That wasn't blood, that was cherry juice. 

I walked toward the bus, my head was so heavy, I couldn't carry myself any longer but the familiar voice made me forget all my pains.

"Didn't you see the girl in this picture?" Nick? I hide behind the bus. 

"She is sick, we should find her!" Nick gave each of the drivers a pack of money.

What should I do? 

I found a narrow ladder to the roof of the bus, "yes she was in my bus" the driver confessed.

damn you, crazy driver, I have no choice. I climbed the stairs up to the roof.

It was difficult because of the heavy rain. The roof was slippery. I held myself tightly.

"Was she alone?" Eros? it was his voice!

great! I'm dead, I laied on my stomach to hide better.  

This bus has become a piece of cake that attracted all the bees.

"I think she was alone, but she must have seen you and ran away, We have to move!" The driver finally said a good word. 

I wish he would move sooner or I would slip down. My wound was burning so much that my left side was numb, and my hand was no longer strong after a few moments it gave up on holding me. I closed my eyes ready to fall on the cold and hard ground but I had a soft landing. 

Musk, vanilla, pepper...

I opened my eyes, I slipped straight into Eros's arms...

"um, hi.."

NOTE:

HELLO

how are you my babies?

Love you, Love you ❤️