18.Mafia's Appointment III

In the morning I tried all the possible ways to escape , but it was a glassed prison of mine. No way out ! Even the huge window was made of strong glass , It didn't even crack .

"If you're done with your investigation, come down to eat breakfast." Eros leaned on the door way with a satisfied smile on his face.

Well of course he was watching me all the time, he is the camera man after all. "Im not hungry!" I turned , so my back would face him.

"Did I ask you if you're hungry?"

"Even Milo is more polite than you!" I couldn't finish my steps toward the door because he grabbed my arm , "Milo , what?"

I gulped , I could tell from his jaw that he was clenching his teeth. "I know he proposed to you! Did he touch you?" I wanted to argue with him so badly but I was scared to death.

"As you can see I dont have his ring in my hand!" I showed him my left hand. He grabbed it harshly "If you had his ring on your finger, you would lose one of your hands by now" his statement made me shiver.

Despite my fear I tried to look brave , pulled my hand "ok! Thank you for not cutting my hand! Can we go now?"

His giggle was annoying for me. He opened the door for me "Ladies first!"

The moment I walked out of that prison-like room I was shocked by the luxury design of the house ! It was like living in the middle of a modern forest! Doctors earn good money!

The main problem was , How could I find the way out of this extra huge house (?)

"Do you like your new house?" Eros whispered in my ear , and I snapped "NO"

Nick was waiting for me. "Sit down dear!" Eros pulled the chair out for me.

"Good morning Mrs.King" Nick smiled sweetly , he must be proud of his smooth move , but I wasn't in the mood to take his childish jokes "Im Davis , Miss Davis!"

"Not for long!" Nick was talking with full mouth , I stared at Eros for an explanation ! "Tomorrow is our wedding party !" Eros explained what I didn't want to hear.

"I'd rather die!" I threw the cup of coffee that was in my hand to Eros but he judged it successfully , "I didn't ask for your opinion !" His calm behaviour annoyed me.

"You will need to ask me eventually!" I left the table and didn't look back. To my surprise , no one stopped me, I could reach the yard without any distraction .

The view of the endless forest in front of me was disappointing , I sat on the stairs in front of the building .

"Don't even think about leaving here, no one, not even Mary who has been here for years can find the way out, this house is a big maze !" Eros said and sat beside me.

"What do you want from me ?" I looked into his eyes to analyse his response but his short answer caught me off guard "You!"

"But I don't want this , you were my boyfriend, you didn't need all if this show!" I tilted my head to make him feel bad

"Everything would be amazing if you didn't cheat on me!" He played with my hair.

"I didn't!" I pushed his hand away because he messed up my hair.

"prove it!" his hand was moving from up to down on my back.

"H...how!"

"spend the night with me!" his annoying smirk was back, I wanted to beat him up but I had another plan.

"Okay!" I nodded , just to fool him.

"you cant take your words back!" Eros walked in the building and I followed him.