17.Blood

The smell of iron filled my nose, I felt floated, Its hard to open my eyes but every cell in my body is shivering from fear and begging me to open my eyes, to see where am I, my gut feeling warns me about a danger , a crime that's about to happen, the feeling of pressure over my chest made the situation worst, am I in water? I should stop guessing and open my eyes! my fuckin lazy eyes.

These heavy eyes can only be the result of some serious drug use! did I take any kind of drug?

I opened my right eye with difficulty, RED? B...Blood?

I forgot about all those laziness and useless excuses, both of my eyes were wide open now! I found myself in a nightmare!

I was in a tub full of blood, "N...o ... Help!"

don't panic Joy! stay focused! don't faint Joy Don't look! I talked to myself.

I hurried to get up from the tub but my right hand was chained to the tub.

I started to cry "what is it ?"

I kept pulling my hand with my full force, and with my last and strongest pull the tub which I didn't know wasn't attached to the ground fall to the side I was now out of the tub but the ground was full of blood, I felt something on my lap, I raised it to analyse it! "A ... hand ?" I screamed.

everything turned dark in front of my eye ,I could hear the deep voice that sounded like the hell anthem "Gosh you look so adorable with blood on your milky skin!"

He picked me up and walked to an unknown place , I was in the arms of my nightmare! Eros King , the stalker.

"Put me down" I said in a low voice but He totally ignored me and continued on his way.
We entered a room. After a few steps he made me stand on a hard and cold surface. I checked my surroundings.

We were in the bathroom and I was standing in the tub. Still completely naked,
I tried to cover myself with my hands but then the strong pressure of the cold water scared me.

"What the fuck ! stop it ! it's cold!" I wrapped myself to warm myself but it was useless. I could see blood on the ground. After the bloodbath, this was normal but scary.

"Are you crazy?" I attacked him and punched him to stop. He didn't move a bit.
For the first time, I am afraid of someone's silence. I stopped everything I was doing in fear .

He held the water on my head again. The ice water that froze my brain cells. I shivered but stayed quiet.

He patiently went to the towels, a snail would be faster. "Eros...?" I called him, I wanted to know where I was.

But he just threw a very big white towel on my shoulders and lifted me up. I did not resist , I don't think it would be useful.

He entered a room where half of the wall and ceiling were made of glass and I could see outside. Even though it was dark, I could guess it was a Jungle.

There is no forest in the city, so where am I? I looked at Eros with fear. "You don't need to know our location !" Finally he spoke and put me on the bed.

"I want to go home!" I pleaded. He went to the dresser which was on the side of the room.

"You are home , my dear" He took a dress and threw it on the bed.

"I don't want clothes, I want to go home!" I felt like he didn't hear my voice at all!
He put the towel aside , I covered myself and pushed him but he didn't mind me , he kept his action and made me wear the dress. "sexy!" he licked his lips!

Plan A , ask him politely !

" I know you feel betrayed but.. I ..." he cut me by giving me a card , I checked it confused, Doctor's appointment card again ? for 9 pm ! whats about all these appointment session with him? I don't have a good feeling about it.
What does he mean by these cards !

" I know you had cameras in my apartment , I won't sue you for that, just let me go !" I was distracted by his smile , he was caressing my hair while smiling sweetly. Did I say something funny?

"Not for that but you can sue me for what I'm going to do tonight !" my heart skipped a bit , "why are you doing this ?" he gave a wet kiss on my shoulder "because you're mine, I want to show my love to you!"

First plan failed
Plan B! pretend like a player girl .

He was hypnotised by my face , he wouldn't even blink ,I gathered my courage. "Why do you think it was the first time! I've been with a lot of men, it doesn't matter to me at all. You take our relationship too seriously. I only keep each person for a week. I'm done with you, I want to move on to the next person!" He really sat there and listened to all my words.

I walked to the door but he didn't stop me! He just followed me with his eyes.

It was a good plan, Joy! I felt proud of my smart ass!

I turned the handle... but it was locked! Who locked it? I could feel the breath of Eros on my neck.
He reminded me of the racing bulls. Two pairs of hands were placed on either side of me !

I turned to face the nightmare that was waiting for me. He was all red and was shaking with anger like a nervous tic that took over his whole body !

"So you slept with him?" his question reminded me of what I just did to myself ! "N..no , I ..." He picked me up with his right hand and threw me on the bed , "Doctor wants the examine session right now !" he was wearing white gloves ,

"I have kidney stones!" I said that out of fear , maybe he wants to use my organs for his hospital .

"Haha of course you don't ! and I know your body better than anyone else , Im the best husband, dont you think so? plus I know were a virgin , if that changed ... god helps you Joy!" he warned me.

"I don't want to get married..." I said under my breath.

"What? You don't want to get married? I don't remember asking your opinion! I told you before that the plan is for you to forget everything and marry me immediately, I don't like changing in my plans!" I looked at him with annoyance.

"Your plan is to keep me here until we get married!" I yelled at him like he was the psychopath! Well he was!

"No!" he snapped, I felt happy for a moment , he must not be that crazy after all....

"I didn't say you can leave after marriage, wherever your husband is, you are too!" he smirked.

"be a good girl!" he wanted to check me for real so I used all my power to push him

"You can do whatever you want, Eros, I was never a good girl!" I took the chair that was in front of the table on the side of the room and threw it against the glass wall, but it didn't even crack.

Eros was watching with his hands in his pockets , it must be amusing for him.

Out of greed, I broke all the things in the room. The only thing that was able to stop me was a white handkerchief that smelled like a hospital ! a pair of strong hand kept it on my nose firmly. after two breathes , I fell into a deep sleep.

"That's why I didn't take you to my room, you little saboteur!"