5.Sugarcoated

The waiter came to take our order. Eros was searching in the menu "What kind of coffee do you like ?" I answered as usual, "Mocha"

He hid his laughter . Did I say something funny?

"So one mocha, one espresso, and row two!" He ordered and immediately his attention was drawn back to me.

His attention tormented me , I wasn't used to talk with someone that's so focused on me ! Everyone usually plays with their phones and talks or they avoid direct eye contact but with Eros , he was so confident , he stared right into your eyes and analysed each and every movement.

I put my hands on the table and tried my best to be relaxed and shift his attention.

"You don't like mocha?" I tilted my head. did I try to look cute for him? collect yourself Joy.

"Of course, but I like those who drink mocha better!" he winked at me with a gentle smile.

Did he just soft flirting me ?
smooth af !

I pressed my lips together so I wouldn't smile, all the animals in my stomach were knocking. begging me for freedom.

The waiter came with two cups of coffee and a dish full of different kind of cakes.

I was drooling from the view. so generous. all these cakes for just the two of us ? he was a piece of cake himself! I found myself daydreaming and drawing patterns on the table.

"Honestly, I wanted to take you to my own restaurant , so you could try the new menu, but Mrs. Mina said that a coffee shop is better for a first date ." His explanation brought me back to reality.

Fuck you Mina! I forced a smile.

"I'm ok with anything, this coffeeshop is so pretty too." I checked my surroundings with admiration "I heard it's a famous coffee shop!"

"This coffee shop belongs to my brother ! Kyros , I will tell him you liked his taste." He took a sip of his drink so I did the same, but....

"It's HOT!" I stuck out my tongue to cool down. it burnt all the way to my stomach.

How could he drink such hot coffee so easily?

he chuckled at my reaction "You shouldn't drink hot coffee, Its not good for your health" I looked down in embarrassment.

"Sorry, it's hard for me not to be a doctor." It was a reminder for me, I almost forgot he was a doctor , that's a plus to his attraction.

He pushed the dish toward me , and pointed to the pink piece "try this one too, I think you will like it, because it's pink"

I took a big piece of cake with my fork but, when I was about to eat it , I sneezed loudly.

"Achoo~" My face landed on the cake!

My nose was creamy ! I blinked a few times to measure the situation! What a mess! I made a clown out of myself.

Eros started to laugh, this time he didnt try to hide it!

"Hahaha ..aren't you the cutest ?" He took the napkin and stood next to me to clean my face.

He sat on his knees to clean me more carefully. I didn't think he would let his pants wrinkle, maybe he wasn't as organised as I used to think.

He was so focused on my face , wiping every inch of my face , I felt uneasy under his gaze.

I stuttered, "I ...I am allergic to strawberries , it makes me sneeze!"

my face must be shining. He cleaned all my makeup too , great ! he put his thumb on my cheek, caressing softly "You are the Joy!" he smiled sweetly.

The warmth of his hand gave me a temporary feeling of peace, but his perfume brought the suspicious feeling back !

I can't ignore the fact that , this perfume was in my house , even worse all over me and my bed .

"I like your perfume! And it's very familiar to me. Is it trending ? " I tried to sound like a perfume-loving idiot.

He went back to his seat and cleaned his hands .

"Really? I'm happy to hear that because today is the first time I'm wearing this perfume" he sniffed himself to see if it was really good .

"I bought it on my trip to Paris !Actually, I came back last night! .... for this date !" he beamed on the last part.
He cancelled a trip for me! The frogs in my heart jumped.

No trace of stress was shown in his voice and If he came back last night then Eros wasn't the interrupter !

"And I bought something for you too!" He put two relatively large boxes on the table! It couldn't be a ring!

He opened the boxes himself and a pair of beautiful and expensive watches was shown.

"So pretty" I admired the watches and his taste, but I didn't understand why he gave me two watches, one looked like a manly version of the watch!

Couple watch!

he softly held my hand , Isn't it too soon to hold hands? something caught my attention, a feminine ring was on his pinky finger. I was curious to know the reason !

"Miss Joy Davis ! I am completely fascinated by you. I'll be honoured if you accept me as your boyfriend. If you dont blame me for being impatient , I want to get married with you as soon as possible.'' He proposed to me like a gentleman, so straight forward! so sweet!

I could feel the heat on my cheeks ! BLUSHING?

In a moment I imagined my whole life with him . wedding, honeymoon , cute dates like this,

Wait, am I falling in love with this man?

Wake up Joy ! This is not a fairy tale!

"To be honest, I'm not a good choice for marriage !" I started destroying myself in his eyes , Its an old technique. talk shit about yourself so he will run away on his own.

"I can't cook, I'm never home. I don't even do my own chores, and... my work is a priority, I cannot pay attention to anyone else.

"I'm not a housy woman !!!! "

WTF did I say (?) housy woman ?

"I mean , I'm always out for my dance classes.

I cant even eat ontime!"

I laughed awkwardly.

he leaned back and fold his arms , listening to me with an amused face .

"I wanted to cancel this appointment, but you are a respected person! I don't want to be rude, I just can't date anyone..... Although I enjoyed hanging out with you today ."

I took a deep breath , good job Joy! he will hate you !

He leaned forward, I could feel his minty breath on my cheeks .

"I'm not looking to have a baby!" he whispered.

My eyes widened. He knows ! how?

he distanced from me again "I read your file when Mrs. Mina said you don't want to meet anyone because of an accident! I hope you don't mind it." He confessed .

"It's OK!" I murmured.

Fuck you Mina ! I will kill you, just wait.

He knows my secret. I couldn't carry a baby after the accident.

"If you decide to accept my proposal , give me the men's watch. If you don't! well...." he didn't look happy to say that .

"Keep it and make sure you give it to someone you trust. Someone you truly love!"

Note:

HelloooOooo 🙈

How are you my babies ?

how was your first date? mine was a mess 😆 I wasn't even sure if it's a date.

who is more romantic ! Hades or Eros?

Love you my baby fishy ❤️🐠🙈