7.Kai

I was walking on the clouds, because I could see my best friend,  my teacher   my old crush , Kai!

He just came back from his tour after six months, I can't wait to see him again.

FLASHBACK

6 years ago I was upset after I heard Mina and khan dating news!

the feeling of betrayed made me walk aimlessly around the central park when a loud music combined with people wowing caught my attention.

I walked all the way to the other side of the park.

A young Asian man ,with silky black hair and pale skin was dancing in the middle of a circle made by people.

he was skinny and tall , with his black outfit and cap , God ! he was the coolest person Ive ever met.

his dance moves amazed me , he was so free, so fearless.

I waited ⁵ for him tobe done so I could approach him "excuse me ! can I talk to you for a moment? "

"No!" he snapped and left me behind.

"why is he so rude ?" I pouted and walked back home.

the next day an inner feeling made me go back there. I analyzed his flawless moves.

even his drinking posture was dreamy ,  I give my luck another chance.

"Hi...I...." I was cut by his bitter voice

"NO!"

"how dare you!" I took off my sneaker and shoot it to him , it landed on his shoulder.

he took my shoe and walked away! "hey! give it back to me!" I screamed but he continued with his path.

what a weirdo !

That day, I did not care about my shoe and returned home,

but the thought of what he had done bothered me.

after two days I went to the park and when his performance was done .I went to him, this time he didn't even give me a chance to say hello.

"No" he barked.

I clenched my teeth, "I can't take this man any longer !"

I hit the back of his neck with a small stone.

He turned around and glared at me!
Im in trouble!

He took a few firm steps towards me. I stepped back.

"I'm sorry! I ... " I tried to explain eventhough that didn't stop him , he took my purse and left!

"What! What happened?" He want me to follow him (?)

I walked behind of him keeping two steps distance. he was walking so fast until we arrived to an old studio, he stepped in , But I didn't go!

"If you start something, finish it!" How interesting, he said a complete sentences.

I ran after him like a child fooled by a chocolate.

the building was so old , all walls were cracked, I regret my decision. what if he is a serial killer (?)

he stopped in front of a huge mirror.

"If you repeat every move of mine, I will accept you as my student! " he stated and started dancing with no music.

How did he know what I want? Mysterious.

I started dancing too, but learning his moves without any rhythm was so hard for me.

I tried my best not to fall behind , with his last move , I found myself in his embrace.He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I will perform the apprenticeship ceremony, so don't think otherwise." He whispered into my ear and slowly got closer to me his stare was on my lips ! I gulped, Is he ? He kissed my lips! softly and gently.

What a ceremony! that was the first time I felt the butterflies in my stomach.

He didn't know that it was my first kiss! and I never let him know that, although the smirk he had after the kiss made me think he already knew.

After practicing with him for awhile I got to know him better, he was so smart so caring , he always checked if I ate on time. I felt so special and that made me think he is my Soulmate...

But the plot twist happened, a new dancer joined our studio! A young cute boy . Kai had the same affection towards him.

It turned out I wasn't special , Kai is just too friendly!
I found out that he is bisexual, he doesn't care if its a boy or a girl he date everyone but just for a week !

I'm not sure how crazy I am , but I wanted him even more after seeing his playboy side.

I have been waiting 6 years for him to choose me for a one-week relationship.

he date every walking creature on this planet but me..

End Of Flashback.

This studio I'm walking in , is the exact same studio he brought me in the first day, but it's not cracked or old looking anymore.

we spent most of our income on this building to make it look professional.

I could hear the music by the entrance.
"ITS KAI'S SONG!" I hurried in to find him

He was dancing passionately , like always but the view wasnt what I wanted to see , a young handsome boy was dancing with him.

New boyfriend!

I smiled bitterly. he must met him on his trip.

"Ayo, Joy !" Kai noticed me and hurried to hug (?) no he just fist bump with me "my pride Joy! you did amazing in Hanil !"

"why didn't you come to my performance?" I pouted.

I'm totally a different person with him. a little spoiled kid !

he pinched my cheek "Im sorry princess, but I have a great news for you ." I blinked for a few times thinking what he have for me !

"hum?"

"you will be the main actress for my next music video !" he shook me like I didn't make the reaction he was looking for "isn't it great?"

"yeah yeah awesome!" I murmured.

"Kai! Is he your new bf ?" I pointed to the guy who was still dancing in front of the mirror.

"Yeah , he is a famous choreographer! So talented, So sexy " Kai was looking at him with affection. he must be the end game for Kai.

Kai was the playboy, he dated most of the girls and boys who entered this studio for the last few years.

Kai got something from the table, it was a notebook . "It's the script for the MV. focus on this for now!"

I left the studio sooner since Kai removed me from all other activities tobe focused on the music video .

NOTE:

HelloooOooo

Im back

How are you doing?

Love you Love you ❤️