20. Unscheduled Appointment (warning! Darkromance!)

The car was a big van, I didn't know he had such a luxurious car, It was perfect for a trip with big seats and a huge monitor for movies, I sat on the chair beside the window, perfect for a nap if Eros's loud laughter wasn't a thing."Hahaha! Did you see that? even God want us together, they pushed you straight into my arms"

I started feeling annoyed by his nonstop talking , but he continued "they say , let go of your lover and if she comes back she is yours! you came back just like a boomerang!"

"you didn't let me go ! so thats not true." I finally found the courage in me to talk back to him.

"You mean , I fell for your friend's stupid plan ? Mina pretend like she was giving birth " he leaned to my side and whispered in my ear "you know what happens if a pregnant woman does such a thing while her due is close?" My ear was ringing , what happened to her?

"haha you're a good friend, don't worry, she gave birth to her son sooner than we expected!" I took a deep breath.

"but what do you call a husband who puts his wife in danger to save his ex-girlfriend?" He was right , Khan should never do that to her !

I felt guilty for everything that happened ,I wonder if Khan really planned this even when he knew the danger for his wife and baby.

Eros was silent as if he was thinking about something. I hope it has nothing to do with me because He looked so angry, I could see smoke coming from his ears.

He was leaning forward and playing with his hand. I could hear his teeth gritting. "Khan still loves you?"

I didn't have an answer for that , my brain was empty and the frogs didn't get into this car at all; they stayed out under the rain, they preferred to die from the cold rather than being in Eros's hands.

I gathered myself. I was in pain , sweating because of the fever, I couldn't fight him. "Did he touch you?" I looked at him dumbfounded! He does not want to forget this issue.

"I need an answer !" He had an angry and sarcastic voice. He kept making weird theories in his sick mind. He is insulting me all the time but I didn't dare to talk back.

"I'll show you what it's like to cheat on me!" He attacked me, I just wanted to stop him, not to actually slap him .... but I did, I slapped him right on his left cheek.

His laugh made the situation even scarier. "People react like this when the truth is said!" Eros held my chin tightly. "Don't!" I pushed him away but it was useless.

His facial expression changed "You have a fever !" He checked my forehead.

"Take it off! " He pointed to my coat and when I didn't move due to the fear I had ,he took off my coat. I fought with him and even punched his shoulder .

He faced a terrible scene. My clothes were all bloody and it was even worse because of the rain and my soaking clothes.

"What a mess! Where did you want to go in this situation!" He pulled my shirt up, but I held to it tightly like my life depends on it. "I just want to look at the scar ,stubborn!" He ordered . I didn't feel good about sitting on the chair with my bra , but the thought of all the blood around me bothered me too.

Eros opened the bandage and hit the back of my neck! "It's infected! Why did you go out in the rain like this?"

I rubbed my neck, I'm afraid of infection. I am afraid of blood, sickness, and everything related to the hospital.

It turns out that I am afraid of the doctors too.

He did something that burnt my skin, then bandaged the wound and slowly wrapped his hand around my neck.