10.Joy menu

Joy POV.

<where are you?>

I received a message from an unknown number! 

who is this ? what should I do ?What if its the stalker who sent me flowers ? 

Another message 

<I am your husband , Eros!>

Husband he said ? haha , he is one step ahead ! I forgot to save his number. 

<Hi Eros, I'm home, why? > I answered and saved the number.

<Lets eat together! Ill be there in 30 min> Oh my God ! why is he telling me now! what should I wear?!

I rushed to my closet and brought out every dress I had , I couldn't decide what to wear  but I didn't have enough time to try all of them! 

I was ready in 10 minutes, but I felt that something was lacking! 

I shouldn't date a handsome guy, I can't be confident in front of him, I pouted .

<Come down!> His text saved me from my disappointing thoughts.

When I opened the elevator door , he was standing right in front of me, waiting "Hi!" my cheeks were burning , I felt shy in front of him. but I doubt there was any shame in him! He cupped my face and kissed my lips deeply without any words.

I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see the passenger's weird stares on me.

He parted away from me for a moment but it didn't last long he kissed me again and deeper this time.

I pushed him softly "um, people are watching!" I looked down , was it his plan to show everyone in my apartment that I'm dating someone?

"hehe , let them be, I just needed my daily kiss dose!" he put his hand on my shoulder and we walked toward his car!

"kiss dose?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"doctors says that once you fall in love you should have your daily kiss dose, or you might get sick ! I need at least twenty kisses per days!" his explanation was cute for me.

"twenty is too much !" I decided to mess with him.

"then how much ?" he pouted like a baby , "only one!" I showed my pointer finger to him.

"One? I prefer to kidnap you and kiss you as much as I want!" He opened the door with a wide smile on his face.

That was a dark joke ! I didn't have anything to respond to his bluff,  so I stayed quiet .

I was fighting the urge to ask him my question but I gave up and asked him anyway "why do you drive a truck ?" 

"Because, I can easily subdue people!" he burst into laughter "I'm just more comfortable with this car!"

"OMG ! haha you're so funny!" But all his jokes are too dark for me ! disadvantages of dating a doctor! I can't understand his jokes , maybe he saw so many death that he didn't feel bad about it anymore. 

when we arrived at his restaurant, I was surprised by the view, "Wow!"

It was so good that I didn't even have a standard to measure it. A stylish man opened the door for me. Eros came to my side, and bent his elbow towards me! Does he want me to hold his hand? I hugged his arm dearly

"Doctor, your restaurant is so cool" I tried to be cute for him.

he giggled like a baby "I told them to prepare the VIP lounge," 

"Thank you muchie but even a simple table in this restaurant is VIP for me" 

We went up the stairs and reached a beautiful hall. All the tables were empty and there was only one table that was shining with candle light.