9.Mafia's Appointment

Joy POV.

I checked my makeup for the last time and when I was about to knock on the door ,Eros suddenly opened it ! "Welcome to my office my dear!" I gasped at his sudden appearance and the way he was talking like a real doctor.

"Hello doctor!" I stepped into his extremely clean and shiny office. He had such a big room. With a luxurious desk and a huge leather chair.

"Your office is so beautiful!" I admired his taste in decoration.

"Please take a seat" he actually pointed to the patient's chair beside his desk!

"Thank you doctor !" I gave him the visit card as a joke but he took it seriously, as if he wanted to add me to his list.

"you really want to examine my health ?" I was shocked by his behaviour , or maybe thats because I don't get the Jokes as well.

but he didn't look like he was joking at all! "Of course I will but first tell me, do you feel any pain?"

He was making me feel nervous! Was there a real problem ?

"Why do you ask?" I played with my purse nervously.

"I think you have a major problem with your brain!" I was sweating , I knew that it's not possible for him to diagnose just by looking at me but hearing this from a doctor was still unpleasant.

he burst into laughter "Hey, I was joking! why do you look pale?"

I looked down , It's not polite to tell a doctor about your fear of anything related to the hospital!

"But I really think you hit your head into a rock or something!" he tapped his chin in a serious expression, "I don't see any other reason for you to immediately rejecting me!"

I took a deep breath , that's what he meant ? "You actually scared me" I blamed him but he burst into laughter , "I bet you hate doctors!"

"I do now!" I mocked him. He pushed his chair tobe near me, and then pushed a button, so the chair I was sitting on suddenly started moving ! "wh..what?" It was a recliner chair .

"relax!" he whispered with his deep voice, but laying down in front of a man with that white uniform, "I told you I don't like tobe in front of a doctor !" I wanted to sit but he pushed me back with his right hand.

"WTF!" I yelled but he just smiled. I'm getting annoyed by this behaviour.
"I have to examine you , because you have a visit appointment with me so stay still!" He wasn't joking at all.

I held my breath and closed my eyes, I could feel his smirk even with closed eyes. I felt his hand over my forehead but I didn't open my eyes , "this perfect skin !" he travelled his hand lower " these long eyelashes ! and the cutest small nose!" he pinched my nose softly , I had a hard time holding my laughter.

He had a sweet side that the frogs in my stomach couldn't resist , "and this perfect lips of mine!" the wet feeling on my lips for sure , wasn't his finger anymore ! He was kissing my lips ! I opened my eyes wildly ! I pushed him away .

"Sorry I couldn't stop myself !" He made me feel guilty , by innocent puppy eyes.

"Joy Davis , my Joy ! I love you so much , give our relationship a chance, huh?" he was holding my hand talking but all I could think about was more kisses.

"I ... OKAY , but first, lets know each other better, " I came here to reject him but seeing his sweet and gentle side made me change my mind, I wanted to know him better.

He whispered with a loud and unnecessarily attractive voice in my ear, "Mine!" The frogs in my stomach are spreading their wings. What is this man doing with me?
He distanced his head a little and stared at my lips.

He put his lips on mine with no movement, he beamed for a second then started kissing my lips again.

soft, gentle, I was melting down in the chair with him on top of me. I said know each other better but he was back to the kiss! I'm not complaining though. but since when people know each other by kissing (?)

We both jumped in shock because someone was knocking on the door <Knock Knock>

I got up dumbfounded, Eros loosened his tie annoyed "GET IN!"

"Hello, Son in law" It was Mina ! "Oh you're here ,Joy!" she realized the situation a little too late "Sorry , I wait for you outside" she hurried out before I got the chance to say anything.

Eros distanced himself from me, he planned everything to impress me but Mina ruined it , I got up and took the men watch he gave me from my bag. When I left home I thought I would give both watches back to him but now , I want to give him the chance he wanted.

I stood in front of him , he didn't react until I touched his hand , he looked at me with his red eyes ! He must be really sensitive .

"So I think you should have this watch!" I gave it to him but he held my wrist with the box and pulled me to sit on his lap "you can't change your mind later ! Understood?" he kissed my cheek , "yes doctor"

Third Person POV.

It was Eros' new hobby to watch Joy through the cameras he had in her apartment , everynight he would sit and stare at the monitor while eating popcorn. But tonight he felt different about the view , it was his girlfriend right in front of him.

"God, how cute!" He giggled , "she is already in love with me!"

Nick entered the room. "You just met her in the morning , and now you're watching her ?" he mocked Eros "you're really in love."

Nick joined him and watched the monitor for a moment and found it entertaining

"But what is she doing?" Nick took some popcorn and sat down on the other chair .

Meanwhile, Joy was fighting with her pillow on her bed. "damn you Mina" She shouted, punching the pillow.

"It's all because I'm a good kisser!" Eros showed off to Nick with a proud pose.

"Yes, you drive her crazy! look!" Nick pointed to the screen.

Eros covered the screen with his hands , he almost hugged the monitor , Nick couldn't stop laughing "haha , I didn't see anything I swear!"

"Get out!" Eros yelled

Nick left the room with his hands on his eyes.

Eros glared at the view that was in front of him again. Joy had taken off her clothes and laid down in her underwear so that she could sleep peacefully.

Eros drank the wine in one breath. "Calm down Eros!" he murmured to himself .

Note
HELLOOOOOOO

how are you my babies ❤️🤭🐠

This chapter is new ,hope you like it ❤️

Love you , Love you ❤️