12.Mochi

Third Person POV.

Eros reached his mansion with an angry attitude. Everyone was careful not to mess with him. The waitresses were gossiping about how his behaviour changed recently.

"Is it ready?" Eros asked Anil .

"Yes, Sir!" he answered while he was trying to walk as fast as possible to catch up with Eros. "but is everything alright?"

Eros ignored his question and took the steps upstairs and to the bathroom where a tub full of ice was waiting for him.

He just took his coat off, threw it on the ground, and laid in the tub with his clothes on. "Mhm, heaven!" Eros was a little relaxed after all the tension.

Anil noticed Eros bandaged hand , the blood stain could be seen thru the fabric "Can I ask what made you so angry? And what happens to your hand?" he asked carefully while he was preparing the towels for him .

"Joy!" Eros snapped.

"I think dating is not as easy as you wanted it to be !" Anil smiled to himself because he could predict this situation, he was in the Kings family long enough to know they can never date a girl like normal people.

"It's not easy to be a good boy! I want to do so many things to those people but they are her friends!" he punched the wall beside him.

"But boss, you love her and she loves you! You shouldn't pay attention to other people ! you planned these for years." Anil sat on the edge of the tub, he felt Eros needed a long discussion.

"I planned every detail, every fucking detail but then she decided to be a dancer ! she always ruins everything, I waited for her to change her mind but look where I am today " he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Sir, don't you think if you tell her, how much you love her , and how long you've been taking care of her from a distance , she will take the relationship more seriously" Anil acted like he found a good solution for his boss, which wasn't exactly true.

"I don't want to look like a crazy stalker..." after a pause he continued "at least I don't want her to think like that!"

"I respect the love you have for Miss Davis!" Anil was proud of Eros. he had high expectations for him , he could actually be one of the first in his family to experience love and affection in the right way.

Joy POV.

One, Two , Three !

Kai was teaching the dance steps for the MV. but my mind was busy analysing everything that happened last night ! When Eros broke the glass of water in his hand , everyone were shocked and I avoided watching his hand but he grabbed my hand with his bloody hand and pulled me out of the house . I was lucky that I didn't faint . but the silence treatment he gave me on the way back home was a torture for me ! I still don't know if I have a boyfriend or he just left me.

He didn't believe Mina's excuse about the necklace , but when you put everything together , he must think that I dated both Milo and Khan while I didnt .

"JOY!" Kai yelled at me , "what's your problem today ?"

"Sorry , can I go home ? I can't focus today !" I made an innocent face to convince him .

"Is it because of that scene ?" Kai played with my hair. I was clueless about what he was talking about.

"You didn't read the script ? there are kissing and cuddling parts in the MV!" He caressed my cheek . "I didn't read it ! Who is the male actor?"

He bent a little and messed my hair with an annoying smile "Of course me!"

FUCK , kiss him ? if I had this chance before dating Eros I would like that . but I'm dating someone and Kai was my crush , sounds cheating to me ! even the frogs were not excited.