Stolas were just happy. Honestly, the IMP founder just felt happy for him too.

Last night Stolas just offered Blitz to just hang out at their home. That is what it is only supposed to be. Just friends hanging out. Talk about a possible getting out for a party. Make up, truthful, excuses how Puppet will not go to such a thing. Even if he cried about it. Along with no Blitzy you're not going to try and convince them to come.

The pair should have watched the alcohol better as the fun talk did turn serious. A cry, deep emotional mess. It was different from the talk in the office about a possible relationship if the pair want it or not. Or just friendship. Some things said that were hurtful but deep settled fears ready to have burst open. Then soon we were locking lips with the other.

Which resulted in where both of them are now at.

"Blitz."

"Yes, Stolas."

"What are we going to do now?"

Blitz was very silent. His head was still pounding. Can say it means shit. That it was just drunk sex as the two of them were stressed for a while. Hell Blitz try to have like one-night stands and just forget. Can get anyone like he told Fizz. But he was so damn busy along with personal shit. Now extra personal shit to try to work with Fizz with on what happen.

Yet, that little selfish part urging him to do it. Just go for it. Don't think about the worst that can happen and let those doubts hit another time.

"I... I don't know Stolas." Turn to look at him. "Rather think about it. But let's be honest. The longer we two stubborn morons think about it. Going to last a long time. Then come back here. Which can be either good or bad."

"That very observant." Stolas picked himself up a bit. A small twitch from the soreness below.

"I can be observant." Blitz huffed with his arms crossed.

"I believe that." Gave them a warm smile. Reach out to touch their shoulder. "May I make a suggestion?"

"I'll listen."

"Let's give it a shot."

Turn to look at him with a wide eye expression. "Wait. Wait. Hold your horses. What kind of shot? Stay in the dark shot or you not going to feel guilty if the pair of us go out in public shot?"

"I," Took a small breath. "I don't know."

Of course. Still ashamed to be seen in public with an imp like him.

"But I hope we can discuss it together. You know boundaries. There are certain places after studying we can go together. Like nothing too fancy if we went out. If it's clubs, I wouldn't mind just maybe a little heads up so I know what to wear. I was overdressed last time in that well 'business' scenery. But I was so happy to wear something of my choic-Blitz what wrong?"

Blitz was just stunned by what he was hearing. How wrong he was. Even if their voices told him to not believe it. Not get their hopes up. This will end in disaster and you know it! Deserved to be alone.

"Let's talk about it when I'm off from work."

"You. You mean it?" Perked up with wide eye expression.

"Yeah, we do need to talk about this. Okay. So, don't starting spouting shit on your sinstagram or pile my phone up with your bird need fantasy."

"Deal!"

"It's just a date. It doesn't mean were, were- "

"Boyfriends or partners yet." Stolas smiled at him. "I understand. We do need to discuss a few things. Some maybe later on I do want to tell you about but till were comfortable."