Episode 28: vercetti riches!!

-months prior to now-

Nicole was laying in the hospital bed hooked up to a monitor as she was laying in bed staring at the ceiling as Chris walked in "FIB agent deadlock I'm taking her into my custody" Chris said as the nurses left the room "nice to see ya faintly awake agent" Chris said and walked over to her "I have a mission for ya" Chris replied "I need you on the inside, work for Billy grey president of the lost mc your husband already thinks your dead so play as if you lost your memory" Chris said as Nicole nodded softly.

-present time-

"And agent, good work the agency will be proud of an outstanding agent you have become" Chris said as josh looked at them confused "agent?" Josh asked as Nicole nodded  josh felt extremely betrayed "how long?" Josh asked "the entire relationship" Nicole replied "that brings me to my next question, did you actually love me?" Josh asked as Nicole nodded "why do you think I cleared your name?" Josh asked as Nicole walked to him "I've loved you sense highschool we have a beautiful daughter" Nicole hugged him "she's...dead" josh cried out.

"Hey! We ain't finished!!" Billy yelled as Nicole took joshs gun and shoots Billy in the head "now we are" Nicole said and gave josh his gun back. "Let's go get this vault" Nicole said with a smile as josh nodded.

-hour-
Josh and Derrick walked to a vault inside an abandoned building as josh handed Derrick the key "you do it" josh said as Derrick nods and opens up the vault to what seemed to be a three level vault full of cash and gold items "holy shit" josh said and looked around while walking inside a bunch of FIB agents swarm into the building as Chris begun to smirk "Joshua vercetti and Derrick vercetti you are here by under arrest for harboring stolen goods" Chris said as agents cuffed Derrick and josh as Nicole turned to Chris "THIS WASNT THE AGREEMENT!" Nicole yelled "and Nicole vercetti you are here by revoked of your title as agent for harboring a fugitive of law, custody of Lavender vercetti is being taken away and given to a foster home" Chris said as josh looks at him "oh yea, she's alive don't worry but you won't see her cause you'll be behind bars" Chris laughed out.

"Ten...nine...eight....seven...six...five...four...three...two...one..blast off" a person said as ship engines started to power on...

-RISE OF VERCETTI: INTO THE UNKNOWN!!-

Coming soon......