Episode 23: three way battle!

Josh helped Johnny barricade the doors and windows "Billy and Vance will show up soon which means if they show up we're fucked that's why we're butting up barricades up for coverage" Johnny said as josh nodded looking at him.

Derrick and the others were riding their bikes to where Johnny and josh were to intercept them Derrick sped his bike up as the others followed close behind "whars the plan?" Tim asked "take out everyone" Derrick said "what about josh" Franklin asked "if he doesn't turn back to us then take him out" Derrick said quietly.

Josh saw lost bikers rolling
Up with a bunch of mafia gangsters "here we go" Johnny said "alright we're giving you once motha fucking chance to get ya sorry asses out here!" A biker yelled as josh and Johnny walked out of the building and looked at everyone "Johnny Klebitz you are gonna be killed here and now for your betrayal of motorcycle club! And for vercetti Billy wants to deal with you face to face" the biker yelled "go fuck your self" josh said pulling out his revolver and shooting the biker in the head.
The bikers and gangsters started to fire their guns as josh and Johnny took cover quickly.
Josh put his revolver away and pulled out his AK47 and started firing back at the bikers and gangsters.

Derrick, Tim, Franklin and Trevor pull over seeing the gun fight "shit it's started, let's go" Derrick said as he got off his bike and pulled out his assault rifle "Frank snipe these faggots" Trevor yelled as the others started to run to the others.
Franklin pulls up his sniper and pointed it at a biker "night night nigga" Franklin said and shot the biker in the head.

Derrick shoots his way through trying to get to the door but bikers get in the way.
Tim pulled out his shotgun and shot four bikers at once "don't get in our ways pricks!" Tim yelled.
Johnny watched the attention turn to Derrick and the others "god fucking damn it" Johnny said "I'll handle it" josh said and pulled out his revolver "no..I will" Johnny said as he turns to josh and shoots josh in the side.