Episode 14: Vercetti brothers VS Grey brothers!

Josh and Derrick got out of the truck as two bikers tried to pull them away from the mansion but josh shot the biker in the head, Derrick pushed the biker away as they ran into the house and looked around "split up" Derrick said as josh nods and runs upstairs and searches every room.
Derrick searched the main floor while looking room to room hearing the gun fight taking place outside "hang in there you guys" Derrick whispered to himself.

Tim and Trevor took cover behind the brick wall as Franklin and Norman were shooting at bikers on the East yard, Tim got out of cover and shot three bikers in the throats before taking cover again.

Derrick stumbled into a room where Kyle was ripping derricks stuff up "oh sweet I got the gay one" Derrick walked into the room and punched Kyle in the back of the head hard, Kyle turned around and swung at Derrick but Derrick ducked and swings at Kyle punching him in the stomach.

Josh kicked down the door to his room as Chuck was holding the picture of Nicole in a dress "she was a sexy one, could have swooped in and screwed her brains out" Chuck chuckled softly before throwing the picture at the wall "she would have never gone after you she was loyal" josh said "oh who said anything about her willingly doing it?" Chuck laughed out.
"Don't you dare talk about her like that" josh dropped his gun and walked over to Chuck and punched him in the face knocking him down to the bed josh then pulled Chuck up and punched him even harder breaking his nose.

Derrick grabbed onto kyles throat and slams him into the window cutting his cheeks open "I'll teach you to mess with us!" Derrick yelled and grabbed Kyle again and pulls him out of the window and throws him into the wall, Kyle stood up and goes to punch Derrick but Derrick jammed a glass shard into kyles fist "FUCK!!" Kyle yelled backing up slightly.

As the fighting was going on Kara snuck into the basement and cut lavender and Mae free "why are you helping?" Mae asked "a friend told me to help you" kara said and smiled softly.

Josh grabbed his lamp and slammed it on the side of chucks head shattering the lightbulb on his face before Chuck pushed josh off of him Chuck stood up by the window wiping the blood off his cheek as he looked at josh "go to hell" Chuck said as josh looked at Chuck "already am" josh ran over and tackled Chuck as they both go crashing  through the window as they fall two stories down to the ground.

Derrick reached over under his bed and pulled out a Crowbar "time to end this" Derrick said and flipped the crowbar around to the sharp edge as he chucked the crowbar at Kyle, the crowbar impaled kyles head jamming into his skull in the wall behind him.

Josh and Chuck stood up holding onto their legs as they were face to face "you think you beat me!! I am stronger then you vercetti! I am your fucking maker!!" Chuck yelled and before he could say anything else, lavender shot Chuck in the back of the head "THATS FOR MY MOMMY!!!" Lavender yelled.