Episode 7: retreating

-Vice city-
-vercetti mansion-

Mae was watching lavender play peacefully, Mae had heard the news and turned the volume up "the afternoon of may 4th 1999, prisoner Joshua vercetti had escaped from the prison bus with the help of Derrick vercetti and Tim Jones, if you see these men report it into your local police station and stay safe" the news reporter explained "grandma is papa gonna be ok?" Lavender asked as Mae nods softly "yea" Mae said and smiled softly.

Derrick had pulled over on the side of the road "what's the game plan?" Derrick asked "I have no clue, after that stunt we probably are being hunted down by bounty hunters in Vice city, so we need to get outa here" josh said "where?" Derrick asked "anywhere away from the lost MC, I heard las Venturas is nice around this time" josh said as Derrick nods "alright let's go" Derrick replied and drove off.

After an hour of driving Derrick pulled into the gas station as Tim pulled up behind them as they got out as josh started to gas up the gauntlet classic "I'll take over driving Derrick" josh said as Derrick nods "alright sounds good" Derrick replied and went inside with kai to buy snacks Derrick looked around and grabbed a Reeces peanut butter cup and a jar of peanut butter.
Tim grabbed some jerky and walked to Derrick "what the hell are you gonna do with that jar of Peanut butter?" Tim asked while laughing "shhhhh I like my peanut butter" Derrick laughed as well.

-Vice city-

Mae had sat lavender down at the table and kissed her forehead "eat up sweetie I'll make some apple pie for dessert tonight" Mae said with a smile as she walked to the kitchen and started to bake pie.

-lost hideout-

Billy walked into the club house and walked to the room where Kyle and Chuck were "what the fuck happened with vercetti? You were supposed to get them killed! Joshua vercetti was supposed to be killed behind bars and that crazed Derrick was supposed to be killed by our spy!!" Billy screamed and shouted at the two.

-gas station in Alabama-

Josh hummed softly while waiting for the gas to fill up when he heard his phone he reaches down and grabbed it to see who texted him.
Derrick and Tim started to check out suddenly they heard the Gauntlet classic speed off Derrick ran outside seeing that josh was speeding off back towards Vice city Florida "shit!" Derrick yelled worried.