Episode 25: Broken alliance! Onward to end the gang wars!

-vercetti hide out days after the gunfight-

Josh and Derrick set down guns on the round table "alright we have motivation and the man power to push war, we are fighting two fronts, The Lost M.C. And the Vance crime family both are pretty powerful gangs, The Lost M.C. Resides in multiples states but we take down the head of that club the rest of them surrender" josh explained "and as for the Vance family we might have to push further with them, you kill their leader another rises nearly instantly" Derrick added.

-Vance mansion-

Pete throws his chair out the window "HE KILLED OUR MAN POWER??" Pete yelled clearly pissed off pete stopped when he heard the sounds of motorcycles showing up "god damn it!!" Pete yelled as Billy busts down the doors and walks in "who the hell do you think you are!" Pete yelled pissed off at Billy bot betraying him "your maker soon to be billy laughed out.
-just an hour later-

Josh and the others roll up to Pete's mansion and noticed that it was trashed as josh and Derrick off their bikes, "stay watch you guys" Derrick said as he and josh walked towards the front door which was on the floor broke off hinges "the hell happened here" Derrick asked as they walked in seeing a bunch of mob gangsters killed all over the floors they came accross Pete laying on the floor "what happen here vamce?" Derrick asked.
"B-Billy..." Pete said as a pole was sticking through his chest blood was gushing everywhere "you- you-your buisness" Pete tried to talk but he was cut off as his heart stopped beating josh looked at Derrick "is he trying to tell us something?" Josh asked as Derrick shrugged "no clue" Derrick said as billy started. Calling derricks phone as Derrick picked up.
"Hey prick what happen to being Allie's with Vance?" Derrick asked "no alliance, alliance bad" Billy said "but just wanted to say....I win...." Billy said before hanging up.

-vercetti stripclub-

A stripper had walked into derricks office and saw a device on the couch that counted down to zero. As soon as the timer went out the device exploded igniting all bombs in the stripclub blowing the stripclub up completely.

-vercetti auto body shop—

A mechanic was under joshs gauntlet classic fixing the transmission as he heard ticking coming from the trunk of it so he got out from under it and walked to the trunk, a bomb was planted in the car and in the auto shop as the bombs exploded blowing up both the car and the mechanic shop.

-vercetti tower-

Derricks assistant had set a package down with derricks name on it as she took a picture of it and sent it to Derrick before leaving his office, there was a bomb planted inside the box and all over the bottom of the tower as the bombs exploded causing the entire tower to collapse killing everyone under its rubble.

-Vance mansion-

Derrick received the picture of the box from his assistant and noticed billis name on it "fuck!" Derrick threw his phone as Zoey called josh "yea?" Josh asked "a package came in" Zoey said as lavamder can be heard playing with her toys in the background "DONT TOUCH IT" josh yelled before rushing off to his bike and drove off speeding down the highway Derrick k got on his and followed.

As josh was swerving in and out of on going tragic he was panicking trying to make it there ontime he pulled up to the house, he started to get off the bike and rush to the the gate but.
The bomb in the box exploded igniting a larger explosion that blows up the house "NO" josh started to run towards the house crying but Derrick runs over and stops him "LAVENDER!!!! ZOEY!!!" Josh cried out falling to his knees.