Episode ten: start of the rebellion

-a few days after the meet-

Josh was leaned against a wall in the dark ally way as people were passing by the area josh had heard a female talking on the phone "yes Chuck is good to me mom yes I know he's a biker I don't care about his work or anything I love him for him" the girl continued to talk as josh tossed his cigar down and began to follow the girl knowing it was chucks girlfriend.
As soon as they got out of sight from others he pulls out a rag with chloroform as he presses it agaisnt the girls nose causing her to pass out.

-hour-

The girl wakes up as she was chained to a chair "HEY LET ME GO!!" She yelled as josh stepped out of the dark part of the room "do you have any idea who I am?? Any idea who my boyfriend is?" She continued to yell josh had a camara set up filming them "oh I know who he is Chuck biker prez of the lost mc stationed here in VC" josh said pulling out his revolver "he killed my wife and now...he's gonna watch his die" josh said and "SCREW YOU!!" She yelled before josh shoots her in the throat.

She gasped for air as he throat was penetrated by the bullet as she slowly died painfully.
Josh turned the camera off and walked out of the warehouse and walked over to his bike and got on it before driving off.

-vercetti hideout-

Kara walked to Derrick "hello sir I'm Kara I'd like to take place in your rebellion, the lost MC has killed my father" Kara said and bowed to Derrick "alright welcome, waiting on my brother then we will get started!" Derrick said with a smile.

-lost clubhouse-

"Prez, we got a package" a prospect said and handed Chuck a camara "a note said watch the video" the prospect said and left, Chuck rolled the film and watched josh kill his girlfriend on camara.
"V-vercetti!!!" Chuck yelled throwing the camara at the wall!. "THIS IS WAR!!!" Chuck yelled extremly pissed off.