Episode 24: The Brotherly bond.

Derrick managed to get through most of the bikers and gangsters when the gunshot from inside the building was echoed outside "josh.." Derrick said and ran into the building and saw bleeding out on the floor.
Derrick looked at Johnny "you'll pay for that!" Derrick yelled and ran over to Johnny and punches him hard knocking him back onto his ass.
Derrick walked over and gripped johnnys throat and slammed it into the brick wall cutting the back of johnnys head open Johnny pushes Derrick off and slams a brick into the side of his head knocking Derrick onto his back as Johnny got up and hovered over Derrick and started to punch Derrick as hard as he can "YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO KILL ME!!!" Johnny yelled as Derrick kicked Johnny off, derricks nose was bleeding as he wiped the blood off his nose.
Johnny laughed and walked over to Derrick and gripped his throat, Johnny pulled out his pistole and shoved the barrel into mouth "I'll finally blow vercetti brains all over the damn wall" Johnny laughed out "bye bitch" Johnny said as josh slwoly got up and tackled Johnny josh kicked the gun out of josh and as he knocked Johnny on the floor and stomped on johnnys head completely bashing his head into the floor causing brain guts to spray out of johnnys head as josh kept stomping on his head making sure nothing was left.
Josh walked over to Derrick and helped him up "didn't expect you to help" Derrick said "why?" Josh asked "the way you've acted recently thought I was losing my brother" Derrick said as josh shrugged.
"Sorry just haven't been me lately" josh said "no worries brother cmon" Derrick said and smiled softly.
The bikers and gamgsters he fled the area as josh and Derrick helped each other out of the building where everyone was waiting "cmon we got shit to finish you guys" josh said and looked at the sky feelings their fathers presence in the sky.

-highway-

The bikers and gangsters pull over as they all got out and walked to the die of the road the bikers on one side and the gangsters in the grass.
"New plan?" A gangster asked "yea slight change in plans" a biker said as the other bikers started to shoot all the gangsters down as the main biker picked up the phone "Vance crime family is officially crippled boss" the biker said before hanging up.