Episode 15: FIB agent Deadlock

-the very next day-

ATF agents were counting Lost mc biker bodies while gathering their evidence as a few blacked out trucks pull up to the mansion as men in black suits and sunglasses walk over to the head ATF agent "can I help you fellows?" The agent asked "yes I am agent Deadlock with the Federal Investigations Bureau we are here to take over the case" agent deadlock said "good Damn it I hate you FIB pricks" the atf agent said and dropped the case and gave deadlock the files before the ATF agents left.

-vercetti hideout-

Derrick walked into a small room where Kara was cuffed to the table "now how can we trust you? You tried to kill us" Derrick asked while setting down his coffee "I don't know how to prove it I was never with those bikers I was sent to spy on them" kara explained "who sent you?" Derrick asked "can't say" Kara explained "why?" Derrick asked sitting in the chair "top secret" Kara smiled softly as Derrick sighed softly.

Josh was with lavender holding onto her "I'm sorry I put you through that kiddo" josh said while hugging lavender "I didn't wanna lose you like losing mommy I wanted to protect you" lavender explained.
Josh heard knocking at the door as josh walked to the door and opened it "can I help you?" Josh asked "yes I am Agent deadlock with the Federal Investigations Bureau I'm here to ask you a few questions about the events that accrued lastnight at vercetti mansion" deadlock asked "sorry we have no clue" josh said and started to close the door "I'm not here on behalf of the FIB I'm here as an elder brother, the name is Chris Vercetti" Chris introduced himself.

-liberty city-

"Your saying my sons were taken out by vercetti?" Billy yelled and stood up as FIB agents seated the clubhouse "FIB SURRENDER YOYRBSELVES!!" FIB agents swarmed in arresting every biker in the building.

-Vance corporation-

A man put out his cigar and sat up from his chair "after my brother Lance sent to prison my elder brother Victor took over but he went up missing and now I'm left in charge of the Vance crime family, unlike my brothers I get the job done, And I'm gonna finish was Lance started, I'm going to wipe out the entire vercetti family once and for all" Pete Vance laughed out while sitting at his desk.