Episode5: court case 69420

-two days after joshs arrest-

Derrick, Mae, kate their sister and lavender sit in the back of the court room as the judge enters the room and sits down at her desk at the head of the room "thank you everyone for coming to case 69420, Joshua vercetti, bring him in" the judge said as the two guards walk josh into the room as josh sat down at the left table and looked at the judge "now let's get started, Mr vercetti you have been charged with multiple crimes" the judge stated.

"Mr. Vercetti you have been charged with, armed robbery, attempted armed robbery, 10 counts of murder on gang violence, possession of drugs with intent to sell, and the cold blooded murder of Nicole vercetti" the judge stated.
"Oh bullshit I didn't kill my wife I loved that women!" Josh yelled "the evidence we have been given points to you as the murderer, fingerprints and everything" the judge said "oh yea? Bullshit people who knows me would know I loved her and wouldn't hurt her in anyway shape or form!!" Josh yelled.
"Do not raise your voice at me again mr vercetti or I will send you straight to death penalty" the judge yelled
Mae looks at Derrick and whispered "something seems off" Mae said "she's being paid off which means no matter what he's going to jail if proven innocent" Derrick whispered back.

"Now may we please finish this up?" The judge asked as josh nodded softly "with all charges how do you plead?" The judge asked as josh gulped softly.
Josh knew she was being paid off "guilty.." josh said softly while looking down "Joshua vercetti you are here by guilty as charged, you will serve life in Vice city penitentiary on death row" the judge slammed her gavel down and got up and left the room Derrick was shocked at the death penalty sentence "eh-what?"mae said tearing up.

-a hour later-
-on the road-

Josh was chained up in the back of the prison bus while looking forward as other prisoners were chattering suddenly josh heard a muscle car approaching the bus.
Derrick was driving joshs Bravado gauntlet classic.
Tim was driving a heavy truck next to Derrick "alright do it" Derrick yelled as Tim nods softly.