Episode 17:Downtime

-stripclub-

Derrick was with cheetah in the office while making out feeling each other as two other strippers walk in to join in on the fun everyone had stripped down and walked over to cheetah and Derrick.

-random house-

Josh was making out with a girl as she closed her door and pushed josh onto the bed as she had gotten naked josh stops for a moment and took Nicole's necklace off and wet it on the girls dresser.

-hours-

Josh and the girl were cuddled under the covers as josh was looking up at the ceiling "tell me about her" the girl asked and looked up at josh "she was my wife her name was Nicole, she was an amazing person and mother she did everything in her morals to support me even if she didn't believe in what I do" josh explained and looked at the girl.
"By the way you never told me your name" josh stated "the name is Zoey" she said and kissed joshs nose "and my name is Joshua vercetti" josh replied with a smile.
"Wait vercetti? As in famous Tommy vercetti, vercetti?" Zoey asked in excitement "yea I'm his son" josh said and smiled "SWEET!!" She jumped up in excitement.

-stripclub-

Derrick had cleaned up his office as the strippers had went back to work after sleeping with Derrick, Kara wakes into the office "badass Gangster owning a stripclub? Now that's hot" Kara said and leaned on his desk with a slight smirk.

-Vance corporation-

"Sir take a look at this" a gangster gave Pete a file "what is it" Pete read the file and gets pissed off "Vercetti inc is making a return to the underworld?!?! How can you people let that happen!!" Pete yelled throwing his computer at the wall "you are to stomp out the vercetti brothers NOW!!" Pete yelled.

-Liberty cuty-

Billy was released from prison Johnny tossed Billy his Helmet "where to boss?" Johnny asked "Vice city we're going to stomp those brats, we have a sit down with the Vance family" Billy got onto his bike and drove off.