Out-loved (End of Part 3)

Start from the beginning

On the face of Henrietta, a burning rage could be seen.

HEN : It's that bitch, isn't she ? She stole you from me !

I reloaded the gun.

FDL : Don't flatter yourself. I am a free man.

HEN : Grr...

She turned around and stormed towards the door.

HEN : I will get you back ! Next time, I won't hesitate !

After opening the door and standing at the balcony, her eyes quickly met mine.

HEN : Love you, sweety !

And... she was gone, vanished in the smoke.

I fell on the ground and breathed deeply. A couple of tears appeared on my face. I am tired... so tired...

Some steps could be heard. A person was standing over me, covering the light outside. She hugged me the moment she spotted me.

J : Florian... I'm sorry, I shouldn't go...

FDL : It's alright... I just want to go... go home.

J : Oh, yeah, sure !

She carried me through the open door.

J : Let's go home...

I know something is coming... But where to start to fix this mess ?

---

CASIMIR POV

CZ : Warn us ?! From what ?!

UZI : Why would we trust you ?

DOLL : YA ne tvoy vrag. Chto-to priblizhayetsya... (I am not your enemy. Something is coming...)

CZ : Something... mean what ?

DOLL : Prover'te sami. (Check for yourself)

All the lights in the room suddenly turned on. A message could be seen on the previously-mentioned computer screen.

CZ : Uzi... check the message.

Uzi : On it !

CZ : And you, Doll...

She eyed me full of hope.

CZ : Eh, let's get this over it... BIJ BOLSZEWIKA ! (Punch the Bolshevik !)

Shooting sounds could be heard. That's all I am saying.

---

Half an hour later.

FLORIAN POV

I was sitting next to one of the bus' wheels, trying to calm down after my previous encounter with... her. I almost fell asleep, even though I shouldn't. My mind was hazed and blurry. I can imagine two certain individuals in my brain are having a panic attack. J was next to me, clinging to my side as if her separation from me would be her doom. V and N joined us a while later – nothing useful could be found, but... I guess we reached the climax of this day.

Two minutes had passed and Rodia and Razzie came back, both covered in some black substance.

Razzie seemed even more traumatized than I was.

RZM : ...

FDL : ...we'll talk once all of this is over.

Another moment later... Casimir and Uzi emerged, both covered in oil.

Uzi seemed even more traumatized than Razzie was.

UZI : ...Fuck...

CZ : We got news...

FDL : From the tone of your voice – something important. Speak up then...

J gave me a concerned look.

CZ : Well, to keep things short...

....there's something underneath.

---

END OF PART 3

---

Hello guys !

It's finally the end of this part. What a journey, huh ?

I've noticed my chapters are getting shorter and shorter, and I'm kinda worried about that (and of quality of them). Maybe I lack motivation or something... Anyway, we ran out of official content and I NEED a break from this, especially with my Cambridge English Exam coming,so... Yeah, break time.

I may start writing something else in the meantime - but I'm not good at starting something else, as you propably know. I'll think about it.

Thank you for your continuous support and... well, good luck with anything you're doing !

-Furia512