More about us

J POV

I think...

...That I might have met Flo- I mean, boss, before.... all of this.

But it's only now that I'm starting to remember that....

---

Earth, year 2186

2 moths before the "Council Massacre"

JcJenson Family Residence

J : Faster, N,faster !

N : Coming !

N and V and I were serving guests at one of the many parties orgaized by the corporation. We don't have an option in the software to question the sense of holding parties with such poor company financial situation.

Everything went smoothly, except for those constant glances N and V were giving each other.

Ugh, gross.

I was watching how the work was going when I noticed a lone, red-haired figure standing by one of the windows, staring out into the exceptionally heavy rain.

He looked ...stressed.

Ok J - this is your chance ! Maybe after getting any contact I will get a better job than serving drinks....

J : Do you need anything, sir ?

? : Ah- !

Surprised, the figure suddenly turned her head in my direction. His green eyes seemed softer by the illumination.

After a moment, however, the man calmed down

? : Ym, no. I do not need anything. Thank you for your work, ma'am.

"Ma'am". None of these, er. "gentlemen" never addressed me that way. They usually used phrases like "thing", or "robo-girl"....

..."robo-bitch"...

Anyway - That man IS interesting. I have to admit that.

J : Hm... I think I know you from somewhere. May I ask for your name ?

If he is what he seems to be, he won't smash my head with a chair for asking that.

FDL : I'm Florian. Florian DaLouc. I'm a ... politician.

Success !

J : Ah, well ! I saw your speeches when I passed by the TV sometimes. You have a lot of .... "passion" in you, sir !

I smiled at him.

FDL : Well, you could say that.... You know what, I think I have one little request.