Christmas Special (Non-canonical)

C H R I S T M A S  S P E C I A L

(It's non-canon)

Indefinite time

FLORIAN POV

I rubbed my eyes, preparing for another boring day at work. Not that I would complain - working here is a thousand times better than any desk job. Mainly because of the danger that surrounds us all. You never know if there isn't some long worm prowling underneath us....

Ah, who am I kidding - all biological organisms are dead because of this „core meltdown"

So we are back to gray reality. Hum hum.

I rose from the bed and slowly headed to the door. Yawning, I opened it and-.

From everywhere I was surrounded by the sight of hollies attached to the ceiling and the smell of gingerbread cookies....

Yeah, that's today, I think

RZM : BOSS !

Razumihin, noticing me in the doorway, ran up to me.... or at least tried to. He slipped and fell into a pile of barrels (I don't know what they were doing there. We didn't even have any barrels).

FDL : You are clearly in a good mood. You could tell...

I pointed to the hollies.

FDL : Why... so many ?

Razzie shook himself off, then stood up, turning his head towards me.

RZM : Christmas !

FDL : That is not an answer.

RZM : Ehh... Christmas ?

FDL : C'mon, speak up, man.

RZM : Okay, so... There are so many just to give you an opportunity !

FDL : Opportunity ?

RZM : To steal a kiss !

I can see where this is going.

FDL : I'm staying in my room then-.

RZM : NO YOU DON'T

Razzie grabbed my arm.

RZM : I know you're shy, boss, but everyone worked really hard to put on these hollies. I bet J would be ... disappointed, too.

FDL : ...Don't tell me you told her about this "plan" too.

RZM : Of course we do ! She blushed like a tomato....

I facepalmed.

FDL : You'll seriously kill me someday ....

RZM : Don't be like that ! C'mon - the holiday awaits !

FDL : Eh, I'm going to regret it.... Lead the way.

Razumihin pulled me by the arm, leading me to the cafeteria.

---

RAZKOLNIKOV POV

I stood propped up against the railing, watching the cold winds smacking the base, which had definitely grown since the last description in this fanfic. I'll probably spend this Christmas the same way I've spent the previous ones - relaxing on this day off and instilling all that environmental ambient into my processors. Hmm... That feels good !

Which means I'll probably stay here for the rest of the day....

Dr.Deuss : Hello~.

Dr.Deuss' tails wrapped around my torso while she herself hugged me from behind.