The Storm (Part 2)

Five hours later

RAZUMIHIN POV

RZM : I told you it would happen !

Me, V, N, Uzi, Rodia, and Deuss were standing in the bar talking about random things. We have a lot of time and extremely few things to do - Boss and Caziemir (I spelled that right ?) are both trying to, you know, not die from the cold, but thankfully we can deal with it easily. J, not really surprisingly, is gone too - „assisting" Boss in this, eh, endeavor ?

He can't fool us for eternity, dammit !

Rodia took a sip from his cup (filled with oil) and rolled his eyes.

RKN : It's more out of necessity, right ? He'll freeze to death otherwise.

V : It's quite weird tho. I've known J for quite a long time and... it's just not like her ! Unless...

RKN : ...she's in love with him, yeah, we got this conclusion ten times in the last four hours.

Rodia took another sip.

V : I was the first to notice it ! You were all clueless before !

RKN : Let's talk about something else. You're doing alright, N, V ?

N and V stopped like they were stuck in time, not knowing what to answer.

N : I... think so ? We still aren't quite sure what we, exactly, are, but... we're positive we'll figure it out somehow ! It's not like we're alone...

V : Having people around helps a-lot. It's not as hard as it used to be... Still that „arrest" roleplay was a dick move !

RZM : Hey ! It was all on PURPOSE !

UZI : „Arrest Roleplay" ? You guys are weird...

RKN : It was more serious than you think.

Dr. Deuss : Hey, stop with that horny stuff ! I am the one to do that ! Keep out of my specialization !

Everybody fell silent.

Dr. Deuss : What about you, Uzi ?

Uzi : Hm ?

Dr. Deuss : Do you have any problems of your own ? You've been on the side of this story for quite some time.

UZI : Well... It's not like I'm interesting ! All of you have some secret powers and magical bullshit and I'm just a regular worker drone ! It's clear I'm uninteresting...

Uzi kicked a can on the ground.

UZI : I... have some problems with my father... But I'll figure it out. Eventually...

We fell silent again. The atmosphere is pretty... grimm right now.

You know what that means !

RZM : I'm a PERFECT matchmaker !

Everyone except me : Uggh !

Razumihin – always ready to cheer up the place with an unchangeable truth !

---

Meanwhile...

FLORIAN POV

I slowly opened my eyes, examining my surroundings...

I can't see anything. Ah, right, the quilt.