V-itality core changes

A couple days later

N POV

It's been a while since I've been here - and a little less time since V has been here. Apparently there's something wrong with her head - I mean, she's always been wild ! Even a little... sweetly crazy. Never mind ! I never thought that her character was a matter of faulty software... Though I suppose I should, seeing as we're robots and all...

I admit, I have a crush on her. On her, not her brutality. But will she remain herself after fixing her "morality". I don't know... But I know one thing - I won't give up! After all, I have nothing to lose! Hehe... heeeee....

The door to the hospital slid open, revealing the silhouette of Dr. Deus.

Dr. Deus : Oh, there you are ! Wait...

Dr. Deus squinted her eyes, watching me closely.

Dr. Deus : Have you been standing here all this time ?! I told you it would take 12 hours to repair the core!

I blushed with shame.

N : I didn't have... much else to do...

Dr.Deus : What about Razumihin's "special training" ?

N : NEVER AGAIN !

I began to shake slightly with fear. To this day, I won't look at a trashcan the same way...

Dr.Deus : Oh.. Right, I get it. Well, you're dedicated for her at least. I don't know if it's pro for loyality or con for obsession tho. Doesn't matter...

Dr.Deus turned and walked into the room, leaving the door open.

Dr. Deus : Come with me.

I humbly followed the doctor.

---

At the same time

FLORIAN POV

RKN : POKER NIGHT !

We were sitting in the cafeteria, playing poker on one of the tables. It was already dark outside and the wind was playing its melodies outside the window. In other words : Moody as hell. Earlier in the morning I consulted Dr.Deus about this strange tiredness. She prescribed some pills and told me to, and I quote, "have fun". So Poker it is.

RKN : It's been a while since we played cards together, don't you think? I'll take two cards.

FDL : Yeah, I think it's been a month since we last played... I'll take three.

RZM : I missed it... We've all been piled up with work for the last month... I'll take one.

RKN : Two pairs

FDL : Full house

RZM : Poker !

RKN : Lucky bastard... Anyway, what's the plan now, sir ?

FDL : We are already completing the first colonization phase. The heavy equipment will arrive in a few days, and the manpower we already have in place will be housed by early next week at the latest. After that, the infrastructure construction will start.

RZM : Oh, oh = Will we build a casino ?!

FDL : Not at first. We will start with the basics - houses, stores, entertainment centers. The basics of the basics. I've already got the design figured out - it includes a couple of free-standing heaters to warm up the neighborhood, as well as parks. We will also expand the bar.