Change your world (Part 1)

Some time later

FLORIAN POV

FDL : Is it there ?

Along with Razumihin and Razkolnikov, I stood in front of a strange door leading to an unknown place. The door remained closed.

FDL : This... ia a door.

RZM : Yes !

FDL : ...and ?

RZM : It's locked !

FDL : Hm, I see...

I turned my head to Rodia.

FDL : Do we have dynamite in stock ?

RZM : WAIT !

Razzie jumped up in fear.

RZM : We can't do that ! Behind them... there's someone !

I furrowed my brow, looking at the steel walkway. I shrugged my shoulders.

FDL : Even if we opened it, we don't know what we'd find there. Perhaps a few drones managed to escape here from disassembly drones. Though it doesn't matter anymore since we'll start assembling the previously "killed" ones. It's worth leaving someone here though - sooner or later they'll get out of here, and then we can get some answers from them.

I shuddered at the increasing wind.

FDL : All right, who of you is staying here?

RZM : Why us?

FDL : Because I trust you the most. Youare two of the three drones of this type on the base, and while N shows complete peacefulness, I am afraid to leave him all alone.... After all, it's only been a few days.

My companions nodded in a gesture of understanding.

RKN: In that case, I will stay. Lately, I have been running out of things to do...

RZM : Ah ! Finally, I am not the one who has something to do !

FDL : You deserve your rest, Razzie.

I then turned my head towards Razkolnikov

FDL : Good luck.

Rodia just nodded as Razumihin and Iset off on our way - or rather flight - back. Flying a drone is not the most comfortable...

---

Same day.

UZI POV

Today was not a good day... the whol eincident at school... But I won't give up! This rifle must work! AllI have to do is get through all three doors undetected and... I'll finally be free! At least for an hour, looking for the last piece of my new weapon... I can't wait. But I have to do it in the middle of the night - I don't want to get caught right away. So I have to wait...

I wish I had at least one friend to spend the remaining time with... Well ! Time to go back to pirating more of this anime...

---

3 AM

I slowly crept to the first door. I managed to steal a pass card from my father's office. I'll return it the next day, so it's not technically stealing.... Right ? There was a breeze blowing in the hallway leading to the door, which, for a closed circuit of the facility, was quite strange. I was already at the first door - so I put my card to it and saw.... My own father: