The Exile

Sirion B3's Wasteland

Around 2 hours later.

J POV

I flew and flew... and flew....

I don't know how many miles it's been, but I kept flying.

At first I was completely shaken and couldn't even fly straight. In time, however, my mind cleared and I understood....

I'M AN IDIOT

I mean - "Fleshcrafting" is .... I really didn't know ! Why he ... Abominations ? Really ? I really don't have any bad intentions.... I just... wanted...

He had a right to be distrustful.... He will probably never trust me again.... How would I kno-

WAIT

...

J : Why is his opinion more important to me now than the mere fact that inside me there might be .... a thing or two ?

I blushed red.

J : It is because he is my boss ! Yes ! That's the only... Just the only reason ! The only one ! Ha... ha ha...

I fell silent.

J : Eh, who am I kidding ?

There's more to it...

---

Meanwhile

DaLouc Enterprises "JAIL"

FLORIAN POV

RZM : Ok ... what now ?

I was sitting on a folding chair-recliner facing the cell bars, behind which stood N and V, trying to cope with the situation.

Next to me stood Razzie and Rodia.

FDL : I have literally no idea.

I got up from the chair and stretched. Tonight I will not sleep well. I turned my head towards the two drones behind the bars.

FDL : Believe me or not, i'm doing this for you. This whole situation is complicated, but.... i thing if you wanted to hurt me, you would have done that long time ago. Try to... cope with it, ok ?

N sat against the wall hunched over, and V lay still, following me with her eyes.

FDL : You'll get anything you want. Razzie ?

RZM : Yes ?

FDL : Make sure they get what they need. Rodia ?

RKN : Yes, sir ?

FDL : Not even word of this can reach the worker drones.

Rodia saluted.

RKN : As you wish.

Razkolnikov quickly left the room, getting down to his new task. I don't know how he intends to accomplish it, but as long as he gets results, I don't really care.

I sat back in the recliner.

FDL : You know, it's kinda funny....

Razumihin looked confused.

RZM : W-what is funny, sir ?

FDL : Every time I have some conflict with J, she runs away. This is the second time...