Something unexpected

~Astrid~

I hear the alarm blaring, groaning as I shuffled in bed. I checked my phone and saw that it's 6 in the morning. I groaned even more and got up. Yes that's me. Astrid Sinclair (19 but the youngest), a bass player who really hates mornings. Something I haven't said was that I am in a band with three of my friends Amber (19/dummer), Blair (20/guitarist), and Skye (20/lead guitarist). We are called Within Reckless. I know, I know. Not really a good name. It's something. But I have known these girls since we were wee lads.

They are my life. I also forgot to mention that we are on tour with the infamous 5 Seconds Of Summer. Crazy right? I'm as surprised as you are. We basically got noticed from the one and only (my crush haha) Michael Clifford. He saw one of our song covers on youtube and messaged me on Instagram one day. What a coincidence. To this day I'm still surprised and honestly, I will be forever grateful with them giving us a shot. Anyways, let's get the day started.

I got up from my bunk and went to use the bathroom. At this point, Skye has woken up from her slumber and groaned. I hear her and chuckled.

"Skye. This is for the fans. We are doing this for the fans." I yelled out to Skye and she just groned even more, making me chuckle even more. "I know but I hate waking up so early. Can we just go back to sleep?" Skye asked and I just smiled. "As much as I want to, we have to get ready." I said as I was finishing up using the bathroom. I got out and looked outside the window, It's so beautiful. I never thought I would experience this.

Hours passed and we have reach our destination. We got ready and started to unpack our equiments. I looked around and just smiled. Much bigger than I thought. Amber came from behind and hugged me.

"Can you belive that we have been doing this for a month now? This is honestly such an awesome experience!" Amber said excitedly. I giggled and hugged her back. "I'm so glad that all of us are here, together. If it wasn't for all of us, this wouldn't have happened." I said as Amber smiled and went back to set up.

I looked around, to find something to do and I noticed a colored haired guy looking around as well. Michael Gordan Clifford. My celebrity cruch ever since they started as a band. The person I've looked up to for awhile. Unfortunately he's in a relationship with a person named Crystal. I mean as long as he's happy, I don't really care as much.

I was in a train of thought until I noticed that Michael started walking to me. Was I staring at him? Was I being weird? He's smiling. I must've did some- "Hey Astrid. You doing okay? I noticed that you are just standing here." He chuckled and my face immediatly turned red. I covered my face and looked down.

"Yeah I-I'm good. Sorry for being weird. Uhhh I gotta go. Bye." I said quickly and rushed out of there. God this is so stupid. So embarrassing. I rushed to my friends and they were all laughing. I guess they saw everything. "Astrid what was that?!" Blair asked while continuing to laugh. "Yeah Astrid! What happened out there??" Skye teased. I just got more red.

"Not my fault that he just walked up to me! Can't balme me for acting like this when a cute guy is right in front of you!" I said and the girls looked at each other and bursted out laughing again but louder. "What's so funny?!" I asked and they just pointed behind me, still laughing.

"Am I really that cute, Astrid?" the person behind me asked. I turned around slowly and saw Michael Fucking Clifford standing right behind me! "Why thank you. I do find myself attractive!" Michael chuckled again and I just rushed out of there. God can this day get any worst?!!!

Hours have passed, we finished setting up and finished our soundcheck. It was very exhausting. All of us started to get ready and when we finished doing that, we headed to the back of the stage. We prepped ourselves and we were getting ready to go up on stage until Michael stopped me. "Can I talk to you?" Michael asked and the girls looked at me, smiling.

"We'll just leave you guys be." Amber said and they immediatley left. I groaned in my head and turned to Michael who was just smiling down at me. "So, what's up Michael?" I asked but when I finished speaking, he hugged me! HE FUCKING HUGGED ME!!! Okay Okay. calm down. He let go of me and grabbed my shoulders.

"I know we have been touring for like a month now but good luck okay? I know you'll do great. I'll be watching from afar." He smiled and left. I watched him leave and smiled widely. The girls came rushing towards me and all of us just fan girled lol. This day just became better.

~Michael~

I watched as Astrid started playing her bass. Yeah I know I'm in a relationship but having Astrid near, it makes me feel happier. She has such a beautiful smile, how she plays her bass, how she sings, just everything about her makes me have butterflies. She's so fucking beautiful. I can't take my eyes off of her. I snapped out of it when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Calum next to me. "I'm seeing how you are looking at her, Michael. It's not a good idea dude." Calum said and I sighed. "I know I shouldn't. I know that I'm in a relationship with Crystal but Astrid makes me feel things that I don't with her." I sighed again and kept watching Astrid. I don't know why she makes me feel this way but I think I'm falling for her.