"I won't hurt her."

"Good." She walked to the kitchen.

"It's okay, LaToya's scary. We know you were scared."

"What? No, I wasn't scared." Rebbie laughed.

"Sure."

"Well, let me get little man ready."

"What y'all gonna do today?"

"I don't know. I might take him for a ride. Maybe go to the beach or something."

"Janet's cool with him out in public?"

"Yeah, we figured out some tricks to keep him hidden."

"Good." Rebbie helped Mama Kat stand up. "You two have fun."

"Yes, ma'am." I went upstairs and went to the room Mama Kat had for Eissa. When I went inside, he was already awake, standing in the bed. He got excited when he saw me. "Hey, little man." He squealed as I picked him up and grabbed my face. That was his thing lately. He loved people's cheeks and noses.

"Ma ma."

"Ma ma is working. You chilling with me today." It's like he understood and started moving around in my arms. I found him an outfit and got him dressed. Janet gave him a good bath before bed so I didn't have to do it this morning.

Once he was dressed, I took him to the other bedroom so I could get dressed. He sat on the bed with his toys and babbled to himself. At one point, he moved to the footboard and stood against it. I stopped what I was doing to make sure he didn't fall, but he let his body fall back onto the bed and laughed. He pulled himself back up and fell back again while laughing.

I took a video of him doing it to show Janet before I finished getting dressed. Once I was done, I grabbed my things and picked him up. He held onto one of his toys as we went to the car.
"Aww, you guys are leaving." Rebbie came into the living room as I finished packing his diaper bag.

"Yeah, we're going to the park."

"Awww, make sure to take pictures."

"Of course."

"Bye Eisses." Rebbie tickled his belly and he laughed.

"Bye, Rebbie." I left out with Eissa and got in the car. Driving away from the house, I headed to the park.

Gil
"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah. That's what the detectives said." Tommy laid back on the bed next to me.

"That's insane."

"I know."

"So they were paid off, is what they're saying?"

"Yeah, but they're willing to work with the police to get the person."

"Really?" He nodded. "Why?"

"Because the person that paid them off has been threatening them and their families."

"And it's someone that was with us."

"And it was someone on the other bus." I groaned.

"Oh my god."

"Do you think we should tell Janet?" I sighed.

"Not until we figure out who it is. She has so much going on."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I sighed. He wrapped his arm around me as we laid back in silence. I really like being near him. He made me so comfortable. "Well, let me get ready."

"Where are you going?"

"I have a meeting today. The team is planning the next leg of the tour and we have a few months before we're back out there in about six months."
I went to get up, but he pulled me back down.
"What?"

"I ain't ready for you to go yet."

"Why?" He pushed the covers away and bit his lip. "Mmmm. How tempting." He pulled me on top of him.

"Let temptation take over then."

"I would love to, but I can't." I stood up. "This meeting is very important, because we have to present Janet with the ideas when she's free."

"Is she tough?"

"Is she Janet?" He laughed.

"Yeah." I gave him a small kiss and went to get ready. Things have been going so well with Tommy and I. We finally decided to solidify our relationship as serious. It has been a while since I've been in a relationship and it's taking me some time to get back used to it.

I'm so used to my little flings here and there that I've forgotten what it's like to have someone be just for you and Tommy definitely was. It's too soon to be talking about love but I do know that my life is better by being with him.

I finished getting ready and left the bathroom. He was still laying in the bed and was obviously trying to seduce me. All of him was out and standing at attention. He looked at me with a smirk. "You know you want some."

"I do, but later." He groaned.

"Come on. He all out and ready. You can at least kiss on him or something."

"He'll just have to wait." I picked up my bag and he came over to me.

"Well, I tried." He gave me a deep kiss and rubbed my butt. "I'll see you later."

"Okay." He pinched my cheek. "Ow." He laughed.

"Get out of here."

"Okay. I love you." I froze.

"What?" I heard my heartbeat in my ears as time slowed to a stop for a few minutes.

"Nothing." I quickly left out.

"Wait! Gil!"

—————————————————————————

I'm thinking of giving Tommy a little POV, but I'm not sure yet.

Thoughts???

Follow Me!!