Chapter Twenty

Catboy left to his house and slept the night. After waking up he looked out the window and saw Greg and Amaya talking about him as Catboy. As much as Connor can overhear, all he could hear was what they were going to do with him and what they had planned. Connor couldn't bother worrying about the PJ Masks, since he could afford too. The main priority for Connor is Romeo and that memory ray of his.

Connor was really starting to lose his mind and go crazy. He's never avoided his friends before and has always been attacking them especially when he was a slave to Romeo.

Finally he decided tonight has to be the one to put an end to Romeo's life ruining scheme to Catboy. He devised a plan to sneak in very very late at night, at least four o'clock in the morning, near the end of the PJ Masks patrolling hour, at least when he was still apart of the team. Which, something else struck him, he wondered if they were even going to accept him back anymore, if all the memories jogged back to them of Catboy fighting them all is really going to hinder his chances of making it back to the PJ Masks let alone being forgiven by them all.

Feeling like the world's biggest idiot, Connor banged his head in his wall until he got a headache all because he succumbed to Romeo. He had no choice but to still follow up with his plan since Romeo might not be on high alert anyway.

Finally it was late at night, 3:53 AM Connor got impatient and transformed into Catboy and made his way out of his house and heading towards the flying factory. Unfortunatly for him, he couldn't check if the PJ Masks have called it a night or not, he just had to hope he didn't run into any of them. Catboy decided to get in contact with PJ Robot, the only one who apparently didn't get affected by Romeo's memory ray..

"PJ Robot. Are you there?" Catboy whispered.

It took a while for PJ Robot to respond. "Yes, I'm here. Are you okay?" He said.

"Yeah, I guess... Today's the day." Catboy responded.

"Day for what?" PJ Robot asked.

"The day I finally get rid of that memory ray and bring back all the memories of me to my friends, to everybody..." PJ Robot grew concerned.

"Can you just please make sure none of the others find out about this. I really, really would not like them getting in the way so could you please make sure they don't find out?" Catboy asked.

"I can try.... Just so you know, Ice Cub and Lilyfay are out currently" PJ Robot beeped.

"Oh, of course I have to worry about something."

"It's okay I can try to get them back. here to Power Q" PJ Robot beeped.

"Okay... Thank you. PJ Robot." Catboy responded.

PJ Robot immediately started to get in hold of Ice Cub and Lilyfay's contact. Eventually, he was able to get in reach.

"Hey, Lilyfay, Ice Cub? How's the patrol?" Lilyfay was the first to get back.

"Cosmic! It's so nice and quiet around here whenever there is no nighttime activity!"

"That's great! You two should probably come back to Power Q now its getting quite late y'know."

"It's not that late it's only..... Shoot! It is quite late! Let's go back." Ice Cub responded.

"But I thought we were going to stay longer. Now, that's not so cosmic."

"Sorry Lilyfay! But I've never stayed so late before in a night." Lilyfay's face expression grew into a grumpy upsetting tone and simply let out a muster. "Fine.." She said.

As soon as they got back to Power Q, PJ Robot let Catboy know he was clear to engage on Romeo. Catboy started heading for the flying factory in the air, ready to use the same slingshot technique he used in the first place, he wasn't aware that the PJ Masks could be watching him since he was super cat speeding through the streets of Tarabiscoville and was able to spot the flying factory making it's way above the museum.

Unknown to Catboy, his reckless speeding like he always does when he was in the PJ Masks caught up to him when PJ Robot noticed it got detected on the picture player in Power Q. PJ Robot desperately tried to clear the broadcast of Catboy on the picture player before it was broadcasted to the others, that meant PJ Robot had to go in the central room (which was where most of the PJ Masks like to hangout) and wipe it manually on the same computer Romeo tried to take over Power Q. Sadly, for PJ Robot, it was too late for him as everybody already noticed Catboy speeding through the city, PJ Robot deleted the broadcast right in front of everybody, which put him in an extremely bad spot.

"PJ Robot... Why would you do that?"

"Are you hiding something from us?"

"We don't know who that kid is.."

"He looks just like me and you, Gekko."

"I know.."

"Are you working with him?"

"Is this why you asked us to come back from patrol?"

Questions fired onto PJ Robot as he couldn't make an excuse for this anymore, but he didn't know what to say, he just stuttered until they decided to investigate themselves.

With Catboy...

Catboy finally made it to a good place to slingshot himself he immediately noticed the Gekko Mobile gliding down onto him and immediately prepared himself for the worst. Catboy wasn't going to tolerate them anymore especially since he planned this night for him to return the memories of himself to everybody he knew and loved.

As the Gekko Mobile made it out it was Gekko and Bastet who jumped out. As soon as they jumped out Catboy immediately ran and tried to pounce on Gekko, but Gekko fired his shields out to block Catboy. Catboy scratched Gekko's shield so hard and fast with his claws he almost clawed straight through it. Bastet threw her sun disks at him, Catboy was able to dodge them and started firing his claws at her, she too dodges them. It went on for a while until Catboy grabbed Bastet's disk and threw it at her with cat speed. As soon as he did it Gekko shoved Catboy aside with his shields. He noticed Bastet off guard trying to pick up her shield, this made Catboy get up and hold Bastet tightly in front of him like a hostage and held his claws near her throat looking like he was about to kill her. Gekko noticed this and started to get angry.

"Gasping Gekkos! What do you think you're doing! Let her go!"

"Only if you let me go!" Catboy was slowly moving his claws closer to her throat leaving Bastet in shock of fear.

"Never! You're a villain just like the rest. But more evil." Those words hit Catboy in the heart.

"Who are you to say! You know nothing about me!" Catboy yelled. "For now.." Catboy whipsered. Bastet heard him whisper out of the corner of her ear.

"All I need to know, is that you're no good."

Catboy quickly realized he's wasting time, he could have been in the flying factory by now if Gekko and Bastet didn't show up.

"Let me go boy cat!"

"It's Catboy!" Catboy kicked Bastet towards Gekko and immediately started to speed away with his super cat speed towards Romeo's flying factory and used his super cat stripes to slingshot himself in the sky towards the flying factory.

Currently, his main focus was Romeo...