Chapter Eight

Seeing An Yu and Owlette both guarding and scoping around the Delta Diamond. Catboy peeks in from above and began surveying the room, he knew couldn't defeat both of them, at least without unassisted. He needed something to get past them, something that could get past anything.

Owlette noticed Catboy staring back at her through her owl eyes. Catboy immediately fled, just then Romeo came back and noticed he sped away, he was not happy with him.

"Pussy cat! What are you doing! Get that diamond! NOW!"

"Master, I promise. It will be worth it."

"I don't care! Get back there." Romeo shocks Catboy.

"Master, please. I know what I'm doing. Catboy grunts from the electrocution.

Catboy was heading towards the old PJ Masks HQ, the all famous totem pole. The reason he was heading their was to get to the PJ crystal, the PJ crystal that was still in the old HQ.

"What do you think your doing! Are you retreating!?" Romeo shocked Catboy again.

"No master I am not- *grunting*" Catboy was struggling to move while being shocked by Romeo.

Catboy made it to the door and slammed his hand on the hand pad to get in. Catboy made it to his level and got the PJ crystal out.

"PJ crystal, I need your help. Please. Grant me your power. I know I haven't been the best friend to my friends, but I have no choice. I beg you. No, I command you. Help me."

The PJ crystal shot a blue beam hitting Catboy's cat symbol on his chest and he starting to glow. Then suddenly, he rose in the air. Then, the glowing was so bright all of a sudden and he can feel something come out of his hands, something long, something sharp. Then, there were things pointing out of his fingers, and they were very sharp. Suddenly, the brightness faded away, Catboy fell to the ground and he stopped glowing, he noticed there were three long sharp glowing blue things sticking out on top of his knuckles, and his fingernails were a lot more sharper, glowing blue, and longer.

Catboy officially has cat claws. The power he needed to finish the job, get that Delta Diamond. But first, he needed to try out his new power. Feeling the tips of each claw, they were sure to cut through lots of things. Gekko's shields won't last very long to them.

 Romeo saw what Catboy has done and smirked mischievously.

"Catboy, you know what to do."

"Yes, master."

Catboy sped off to the museum, using his claws to crawl around on the walls. It was like Gekko's super Gekko grip but instead it left scratch marks and he didn't have any on his feet.

Just then Catboy made it to the museum, he crawled on the walls and made his way to the Delta Diamond. Catboy spots An Yu and Owlette, they had both let their guards down from Catboy's little trip to their old HQ. Now, all he needed to do was to put himself to work.