Chapter Two

As all the PJ Masks members made it to Power Q. Catboy was the first one to talk out of desperation.

"Did anyone here forget about me?" Catboy asked in a worrying tone.

"Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this. We always save the day, right?" Owlette said trying to comfort Catboy.

Catboy still couldn't believe that a villain would have done something like this to him and he still couldn't figure out who would have done something like this. He clenched his fists tight and tried to hide it from his teammates, but Gekko saw what he was doing and knew he was angry.

"Calm down, Catboy your worrying to much. Just like what Owlette said, We'll get to the bottom of this." said Gekko attempting to calm Catboy down.

"Of course I'm worried! Whoever did this has hit a new low, they're really trying to get into my head!" Catboy said in an angry tone.

Just as Catboy said that, Romeo appeared in front of them laughing. When Catboy saw him, it clicked in his mind.

"Romeo!" everybody yelled.

"Why would he specifically target Catboy?" questioned Ice Cub.

Catboy thought to himself if he had ever done anything to Romeo for him to do something like this to him. But, then again nobody knows if it truly is Romeo behind this scheme against Catboy or possibly against the PJ Masks. The only thing running through Catboy's head is anger, all he can think about is anger. Catboy punched picture player so hard with his cat speed forming vibration, causing everyone to feel a sudden wave of vibration coursing from head to toe down their body. Everyone looked at Catboy noticing his eyes were very bright and glowing blue and his fists were clenched tight. 

"Catboy you need to calm down, being angry won't solve anything. Remember when Night Ninja stole Master Fang's sword? The only reason you got it back was because you kept calm and cool like Master Fang." Gekko exclaimed trying to calm Catboy down.

"I don't care! All I know is that this is different compared to a silly sword! A lot different!" Catboy said in a resentful tone.

"We know that but-" As Owlette got cut off by Catboy.

"This is me we are talking about! Not a thing! Whoever's behind this I will really let them have it this time." shouted Catboy.

"Catboy. Calm down... me, you, and Gekko, we can go look around in the Owl Glider" Owlette said trying to calm Catboy down.

"Fine." said a very frustrated and worried Catboy.

"Come on. To the Owl Glider." Said owlette.

"PJ Masks Power Heroes shout hooray! Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko go save the day!" The rest shouted.

As both Catboy and Gekko follow Owlette down from the slide entering her vehicle as they glide down to earth in the searching for any possible nighttime villains that could possibly be capable for potentially ruining Catboy's life, or perhaps just getting into his head. The trio's main goal is to find Romeo and ask him some questions. Gekko kept looking over to Catboy trying to give him a little smile to cheer him up and give him some hope, but Catboy completely ignored him and stayed silent during their trip around the city for answers. It was complete silent until Owlette broke it.

"So, Catboy. Don't stress about the situation. I'm sure it will turn around." Owlette said trying to cheer Catboy up.

"Don't stress? Stop trying to cheer me up. I'll only be happy once we find out who did this. Don't talk to me until we've found out who's behind this!" Snapped Catboy.

Owlette frowned. She knew she wouldn't be able to understand the stress and anger Catboy's going through. The closest thing she can relate to his situation is when she was fighting with Luna girl during the events of Owlette's Luna Trouble.

Meanwhile... In Romeo's Flying Factory.

"Everything is going just as planned my metal headed friend. Catboy here doesn't know it yet, but he will become my servant whether he likes it or not... Muhahahahahahah!!" Cynically said by Romeo.

"But master, you still have not told me what you are planning to do with him as a servant." Robot replied.

"Oh don't worry robot you wont have to worry at all." Said Romeo while giving an evil smile as he turned his back on robot walking away.

Robot doesn't know it yet but Romeo is planning to replace Robot with Catboy to do his bidding. After all, he's faster and smarter than robot, and robot has failed one to many times for Romeo's sake. But, Catboy on the other hand has proven Romeo that he is to be worthy of replacing robot from all the nights he has lost to the PJ Masks. Catboy may not know it yet, but he is Romeo's favorite person to pick on, considering he took his powers out of his costume, froze him into an ice block, and tricked him into doing bad things. Romeo is going to trick him again into doing bad things up this time he's going to blackmail him instead with his friends on the line."

In the meantime for the PJ Masks.

"We've been asking all the villains we can think of in the city. Most of them aren't out today." said Gekko.

"Then that leaves one villain left." As Catboy points towards the flying factory.

Catboy was really looking forward to having a chat with Romeo considering he's the one that causes the most problems to the PJ Masks so if anything, he would have something to do with this.

Well that settles it for the next chapter. Seeya!