Chapter Eleven

Romeo didn't plan that much he wanted to do with Catboy, but one thing he's always wanted to get back from the PJ Masks is PJ Robot. If Romeo would have asked him to just get him he might just refuse because he's his "friend". Romeo had to do some more thinking, for now, Catboy will be used for simpler tasks.

Catboy was on the verge of losing control of himself, all he can see is his eyes were completing tasks Romeo orders him to do. Romeo has just allowed his fly bots to hit him as hard as they like with their laser beams or with anything that is blunt if he's doing something Romeo wouldn't like or if he's doing something not correctly.

"Work harder! I don't care how many bruises you have. You're getting lazy!"

"I'm working as hard as I can master."

Catboy started coughing out blood, then he fell to the ground because his legs couldn't bare himself anymore. And finally, Catboy blacked out, falling unconscious. Romeo was not happy with him.

"Fly bots! Drag him out of here."

Romeo decided it was best to plan a way to have Catboy get PJ Robot back to him, reprogram him and make it another robot to go alongside him with Robot and Robette. But, the problem was, how was he going to get Catboy to infiltrate Power Q.

Just as Romeo was planning, Catboy walked in with a frozen smoothie for Romeo.

"Ah, took you long enough."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry won't cut it! I thought you were fast."

"I promise it won't happen again master."

"It better not! Now leave!"

As Catboy was leaving, an idea sparked in Romeo's head.

"Wait, don't leave yet."

Catboy turned his head and walked towards Romeo.

"I'm going to need you for your second task."

It'd had only been a few hours since he stole the Delta Diamond and now Romeo needed him yet again for another mission.

"I'm going to need you to retrieve PJ Minibot back to me, so I can reprogram him and make him mine again."

Catboy's eyes widen, he was about to refuse until he stopped himself, he knew he would face even more pain if he refused.

"As you command, master. As soon as they are out for the night."

"Very well kitty."

With the PJ Masks.

School has just ended for them. Amaya and Greg met Ivan at his house to discuss their plan for tonight.

"So, can we go over our plan again?" Amaya sighed.

"Greg, your always forgetting things, this is serious, you cannot forget about this."

"Alright, I'm sorry. So, what was the plan?"

"Tonight, when we go into the night, we need to find Catboy, bring him back to Power Q and you pull that collar off of him with you muscles, we have to free him."

Just then Ivan walks in. "But wouldn't Romeo shock him."

"Hopefully it wont have the signal to reach all the way to Power Q. We need to take that risk."

"But what if Romeo flies near Power Q and regains signal."

"Then we need to move quickly."

"PJ Masks, Power heroes We're on our way!" Greg started.

"Into the night to save Catboy!" The others joined in.

With Catboy.

As it turned to night, Catboy roams around the city, waiting for the PJ Masks to show up. Unknown to him, they also had a plan, and it's against him. Eventually he stops at the park so the PJ's could spot him easier.

Romeo barely specified how he was going to infiltrate Power Q, take PJ Robot, and give him to Romeo so he can reprogram PJ Robot.

Catboy knew it can cause permanent damage to the PJ Masks, but if he doesn't do it, Romeo can cause permanent damage to him.

"Catboy! Where are you."

"I'm in the park master, I'm waiting for them to see me."

"Have fun, don't talk to me until you have what I want."

"Yes master."

Romeo leaves Catboy through his communicator and leaves him all alone again. Now, all Catboy has to do, is wait.

Just as all the PJ Masks, made it to Power Q. PJ Robot immediately starting looking for Catboy, as soon as he did, Gekko and Ice cub decided to volunteer to capture Catboy.

"C'mon Ice cub. To the Gekko Mobile!"

"Power heroes, shout hooray! Gekko and Ice cub go save the day!"

Gekko and Ice cub slide down into the Gekko Mobile and rode all the way down into the park, where they met Catboy. The first thing Gekko and Ice cub noticed was Catboy's brusies and dried blood all over him.

"Catboy! Your coming with us." Ice cub shouted.

"I can't agree with you more."

Ice cub fired snowballs at Catboy, Catboy jumped over them with his super cat jump, while he was in the air, Gekko fired a lizard shield at him, Catboy caught it and threw it back to him. Gekko barely dodged it and lunged at Catboy trying to hold him down with his super Gekko grip. Catboy cat striped Gekko up, and was about to do the same to Ice cub until, Catboy fell to the ground and starting coughing blood out.

Gekko broke out of his stripes with his strength and saw that his former teammate was coughing blood out of his mouth, Catboy tried to stand up but his legs were really weak to support his weight.

"Gasping/Shuttering.... geckos/snowflakes."

Wiping his own blood off his face, Catboy still tried to fight off Gekko and Ice cub. But, Gekko immediately took action, and held him with super Gekko grip. Catboy closed his eyes, and was taken to Power Q with Gekko and Ice cub.

There was still blood all over him, the bruises on him were obvious. It was a terrible sight to see from Gekko and Ice cub.