Chapter Thirteen

As the Cat Car glided down to earth, PJ Robot was struggling really hard to get out of Catboy's arm, Catboy didn't even have his seatbelt on because he in such a rush to get down to earth.

The amount of relief he had on his face when he can finally feel his neck without the collar on, especially when Romeo kept shocking him with it. It was clear for PJ Robot to know that Catboy underwent a lot of abuse with that collar on, seeing his face full of relief wanted to make him feel better for Catboy. But, then again, he's still kidnapping him.

Catboy quickly strapped PJ Robot to a seat and buckled the seatbelt on remotely. PJ Robot had no idea what he wanted with him, but he's got a clue it's not Catboy who wants him, considering he's working for Romeo in the meantime.

"What are you going to do with me?" PJ Robot beeps.

Catboy didn't respond for a minute until he opened his mouth.

"It's not me who's doing things to you."

PJ Robot was right, he didn't want things from him. He looked into Catboy's eyes, they were somewhat watery, indicating that Catboy was trying to hold back his emotions from succumbing PJ Robot to Romeo, he didn't want him to know that, just yet.

"What's wrong Catboy? You're collar is no longer on, a-arent you, g-going to, come back to..... us?"

Catboy again sat in his seat in silence, the questions PJ Robot is asking is starting to drive him insane, even if it's so far just two."

"No, I am not. You wouldn't understand." Catboy sighed.

Just then the Cat Car has landed in the park.

PJ Robot gasped, he didn't know what Catboy was going to do with him, but whatever it is, he needs to let the others know. Catboy got out and dragged PJ Robot with him, tied him up with cat stripes, and tied him to his back.

Catboy tried to get in contact with Romeo, but he couldn't. Until, he saw in the distance, the flying factory approaching from the sky in 

With the PJ Masks.

The PJ Masks were in shock from barely seeing Catboy sped over to PJ Robot and escaped the Power Q from his Cat Car, immediately they started arguing.

"What the heck was that?!"

"He just ran off with PJ Robot!"

"There's a lot more to this than meets the eye! Even, the owl eye!"

"There's something wrong with him!"

"What has Romeo done to him?!"

"He's gotten into his head!"

"What now!?"

"That shock collar can't be the only thing turning him against us!"

"What about PJ Robot??"

"We need to find out the truth about this."

"We should first go after Catboy and PJ Robot!"

"So who's going?"

It went silent for a minute, everybody didn't know who should go and who should stay, suddenly Owlette and Gekko decided to volunteer, since they know if anything, they should be the ones to free Catboy.

"C'mon Gekko! To the Owl Glider."

Lilyfay swiped the Owl Glider ready as Owlette and Gekko slided down the slide into the Owl Glider, this time nobody cheered them while they slid down.

In the Meantime with Romeo..

Romeo spots Catboy on the ground with PJ soon-to-be Minibot. Romeo picks them up with his sucky-sucker and leaves the Cat Car on the ground for the PJ's to find. As Romeo goes to meet them he immediately takes PJ Robot from him as PJ Robot screams and begs Catboy to save him. Catboy still tried to hold back his emotions, his eyes were getting really watery from seeing PJ Robot getting taken away by Romeo, knowing what he will do with him.

Romeo didn't even care that Catboy doesn't have his shock collar on anymore, he doesn't need it anymore to punish and beat Catboy.

Romeo needed to prep a machine to get ready to turn PJ Robot against the PJ Masks, so the first thing he does it locks PJ Robot in a room leave him there until everything is set in place.

Catboy helped Romeo get his machine ready to set him up for machine to turn PJ Robot, PJ Robot could hear Catboy's grunting noises by getting hit by blunt items and getting beamed by fly bots. PJ Robot couldn't do anything put to just sit there and wait for either the PJ Masks to rescue him or Romeo turning him evil like what he did for Catboy.

With Owlette and Gekko.

When the Owl Glider made it down to earth, they immediately starting to look for Romeo's flying factory.

Now the PJ Masks have too problem to deal with, Catboy that has potentially completely turned against them, and PJ Robot who was abducted by Catboy.

"Owl eyes!"

"Owlette! Are we looking for PJ Robot or dealing with Catboy?"

"We need to try and do both, but I'd say we look for PJ Robot, before he ends like up Catboy!"

Just then Owlette locates Romeo's flying factory.

"There!"

Romeo hasn't noticed the Owl Glider heading towards the flying factory yet because he was busy beating and barking orders at Catboy while working on his machine to corrupt PJ Robot.

Owlette lands the Owl Glider on the deck of the flying factory, just like their mission with Catboy here right before the whole incident happened.

Owlette and Gekko make their way in the flying factory and down the elevator in the flying factory, they immediately notice Romeo working in the distance and quickly hid on the upper floor to spy on him.

"What's he working on..?"

"Look... Look how he's treating Catboy."

"I'm done, I'm done! I'm so done with you kitty cat! You can't do things right at all!" Romeo and his fly bots beated Catboy up with beams and blunt items until he can barely stand up.

"Oh my god..." Owlette's eyes watered.

"This is terrible..." Gekko covered his mouth.

"What about PJ Robot?"

"We still have to find hi-"

"I know you don't need that collar to follow my orders! Get to work or else I'm erasing your friend's memories containing you!"

Both Owlette and Gekko gasp when they hear that.

"So that's why he's doing this... He doesn't want us to forget about him."

"All the abuse he's taking just for us to not forget about him.. He shouldn't have to go through this."

Both Owlette and Gekko started to cry, then suddenly Romeo started talking about PJ Robot.

"Finally! My machine is near completion! PJ rust-bucket will be mine again! All your memories of being a goody two-some will be gone! Muahahahahahahaha!!"

Owlette and Gekko wiped their tears away.

"Owlette, this must be why Romeo sent his robots against us, he wanted lead us away."

"I think this is information Romeo didn't want us to know."

"So... What now?"

"I... I-I-I don't know"