ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯

Comincia dall'inizio

"The day his hair will become completely white, means if he failed to wake up before the blue moon which is exactly after one year now, then, he will lose his life, and get embraced by goddess luna." these words, made a part of jungkook's heart bleed once again.

He turned his gaze to his mate, who is sleeping peacefully, after taking his own peace with him.

He gulped, and his hand approached, to caresses the face of his mate, without breaking his gaze from him. The ring which jimin gave him, is now hanging around of his neck, as for him, it is the last thing which his mate gave him before going into the blue moon slumber. He did not wore it because before closing his eyes, jimin said to use it when he could not see any other solution. He could not understand it very well, so he decided to wear it as his necklace.

"We can assign an omega for him to take care of hi-"

"I will take care of him." jungkook said, cutting YN's words in mid, then turning his gaze from his omega towards her.

"His mate is alive. He can take care of him." he said in cold tone, making the other give him a hesitant nod.

"I-it will be not easy. You have to take care of his everything. You have to feed him once in a week, as his body activities are slow, so it will take time for him to digest the food. You will also have to clean him regu-"

"I will do everything, but I am not going to trust my mate with anyone from now." he said, making taehyung hung his head low.

"It is my fault. I fail-"

"Do not blame yourself. It was no one's fault." Jungkook interrupted him in mid, and taehyung did not dared to say anything further.

"You can keep jimin in luna's temple. That place is safest here, also, perhaps, luna could help him in healing." yoongi said, and once again, jungkook just gave him a slight nod, with his eyes still fixed to his omega.

"Umm, jungkook?" YN called, gaining the younger's attention, but he did not removed his gaze from his mate, instead, he just hummed in response.

"Did you knew, that jimin was pregnant?" She asked, and this time, the alpha turned his gaze in her direction with wide eyes. Taehyung and hoseok eyes were as wide as jungkook, because no one thought of this at this moment.

"Judging by your reaction, you surely did not knew. Jimin was, two weeks pregnant, and fortunately, his lotus scent is still here, which means the puppy is fine even after getting stabbed by that poisonous dagger." And this made jungkook smile widely, this time a genuine smile, with some tears in his eyes.

"YN noona, but, if the activities of jimin's body has slowed down, it means-"

"The development of the pup has also slowed down. In easy language, we can say, the time inside of jimin's body has slowed down. So, I suspect, even after a year, jimin would be only two months pregnant." She said, and hoseok hummed in response, while jungkook, his smile again disappeared. Even the fate of his unborn puppy depends on jimin opening his eyes once again.

YN closed her eyes, and placed her hand over his lower abdomen, where the little puppy is growing slowly inside of its beautiful mother.

She sighed, and opened her eyes once again after 5 wolf howls.

"The puppy is weak." She said, making jungkook's heart stop beating for a moment.

"Even if jimin survived, I do not know if the puppy is going to survive or not. The health of the puppy is not that good because of the health of its own mother. I have to check on jimin and the puppy every day, so that, if by any chance the puppy could not make it, we can atleast secure jimin's life by taking it o-"